~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

^

I didnt even look at the rest of the cars after seeing that first one. I knew the rest was going to be garbage.
laugh.gif

damn monday you straigjht killed me mane, good pics makin up for those booty ignorant chargers i showed
roll.gif
pulled them a;ll from charger forums real quick ,
laugh.gif
i aint even like half of em i just wanted to see chargers run the next 3 or 4pagges, no wars bout chrgers vs honda or some $%! like that, lets just post whips yall, lucky im drunk and i admiit to that garbage post i made, ill make upfor it later on.....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A NT!!!!!! i got a white 07 charger r/t, i havent decided what to do on it and i got plenty of money saved up, im leavin to afghan in april or march orwhenever we leave, what would yall fools recommend i get, and dont ssay a new car!!!!
laugh.gif

t705j7.jpg

Black and Blue is SLEPT on when it comes to cars.
A NT!!!!!! i got a white 07 charger r/t, i havent decided what to do on it and i got plenty of money saved up, im leavin to afghan in april or march or whenever we leave, what would yall fools recommend i get, and dont ssay a new car!!!!
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Send me a stack so I can put a down payment on this Red 07r/t I saw last week. You fighting for yo country I'm guessing so you need to fight for me to get a R/T
laugh.gif
. J/K

But whats some favorite colors of yours? I can get some ideas brewing.

yeah i fight for my country only when im deplyoed, but right now im gettin drunk for my country mane, but some of my favorite colors are red and black andother colors

Originally Posted by JGA7189

yeah i fight for my country only when im deplyoed, but right now im gettin drunk for my country mane, but some of my favorite colors are red and black and other colors

How about a White/Black/Red theme? I have a site you can draw ideas from... chargerforumz.com

Great site and they can help you with mods and etc.

damn man for the longest i been on chargerforumS! i always thought charger forumZ was fake.. lmfao!!! im feelin the whiteblackred theme alot but you knowman i wanna get engine stuff first. like a intake system, a exhasust system, predator tuner on my joint. everyone keep sayin get performmance stuff first

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

RKO2004, hell no
smh.gif

laugh.gif

What?
laugh.gif

damn man for the longest i been on chargerforumS! i always thought charger forumZ was fake.. lmfao!!! im feelin the whiteblackred theme alot but you know man i wanna get engine stuff first. like a intake system, a exhasust system, predator tuner on my joint. everyone keep sayin get performmance stuff first
The Z is a great spot then. They have some people from the companies on there I think. The ads for mods are everywhere too.

a clean look will always be >>>>>

all those lambo door crazy color stuff is a fad that you will regret for the rest of your life,

Just look at the people who try to "mod" there car into a fast and furious whip a couple of years ago
smh.gif
laugh.gif

hit my limit
eyes.gif
240sx is a popular chassis in the drifting scene so alotof people I know have the same car, but I would try to keep my car unique and better then other

having them envy your car even though is the same whip
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

all those lambo door crazy color stuff is a fad that you will regret for the rest of your life,

Just look at the people who try to "mod" there car into a fast and furious whip a couple of years ago
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah no lambo doors unless your really sure you want them.

And I'll ask again. Am I the only person who doesn't want their friends with the SAME car as them? Same color is one thing but the same car though?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

smh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah no lambo doors unless your really sure you want them.

And I'll ask again. Am I the only person who doesn't want their friends with the SAME car as them? Same color is one thing but the same car though?

Whats your definition of the same car?

Same exact car, same exterior, and interior and features? I woudnt mind, but yeah I woudnt them to have the same car either.

RKO2004 wrote:

depends on what kind of car...

i mean you can't help other people having same cars...but i want mine to be fairly unique and stand out a little but not too much. the most modded i'llgo is oem aero + drop + not too fancy wheels, even nice oem wheels. but if you buy a corolla expecting no one else to have a "same car" thenthat's asking too much.

same exterior
Like if I were to get a Charger. I don't want one of my friends to up and say "I want one now". I wont have a fit but man, all theseother whips that you been hyping and now you want to play tag team.
laugh.gif

i mean you can't help other people having same cars...but i want mine to be fairly unique and stand out a little but not too much. the most modded i'll go is oem aero + drop + not too fancy wheels, even nice oem wheels. but if you buy a corolla expecting no one else to have a "same car" then that's asking too much.
Well I'm mainly talking about the "OOOOO I want one now" cats. I hate that. Shoes, TVs, rims, etc is one thing. But If I get aCharger and then someone pops off and say "OOOOO I gotta get one now" I'm hitting them with the

2195366505_41ccba0a90.jpg

laugh.gif
No hard feelings though.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^

Those are some horrible Chargers fam.
laugh.gif

Thanks for contributing some garbage to the thread.
laugh.gif

Atleast post some good looking ones.
i know right here is some nice ones

w0m5j5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom