Official Baby Foamposite /Posite Discussion Thread

sneakerjesus

Banned
When I became a father,I immediately went on a search for baby heat.I found tons of Jordans and other signature models.The hottest shoe I did find was a pair of 1997 Total FoampositeMax.Fastforward to 2014,I hear that Nike is dropping the Asteroids and several others in infants.Perfect now I can style with my babies.What are u guys thoughts on Baby posites in 2014?View media item 734659

My boy copped me a pair of the 97 foam max's posted for my kids....
nthat.gif

ill def be copping the asteroids for them as well.

Last edited:
When I became a father,I immediately went on a search for baby heat.I found tons of Jordans and other signature models.The hottest shoe I did find was a pair of 1997 Total FoampositeMax.Fastforward to 2014,I hear that Nike is dropping the Asteroids and several others in infants.Perfect now I can style with my babies.What are u guys thoughts on Baby posites in 2014?View media item 734659

Total foams on a girl? Pros on a girl?

I know u wanted a boy but damn.

I would never buy Nike's for babies. For the price they ask vs. how fast babies' feet grow, I think it's a complete waste of money to do it. They can't even walk yet, so I don't see the point. But, to each their own though. 

I would never buy Nike's for babies. For the price they ask vs. how fast babies' feet grow, I think it's a complete waste of money to do it. They can't even walk yet, so I don't see the point. But, to each their own though. 

do you have any kids?

do you have any kids?
I don't. But I have enough years apart from my little brother when he was born and their feet grow fast. I can't see myself paying $35-$45 for something that my child isn't aware of and will grow out of in a couple of months at best and can't walk. But that's just me. 

do you have any kids?
I don't. But I have enough years apart from my little brother when he was born and their feet grow fast. I can't see myself paying $35-$45 for something that my child isn't aware of and will grow out of in a couple of months at best and can't walk. But that's just me. 

honestly, when you have your own baby, a lot of the rational decisions will go out of the window. i know your love your bro but your baby hits a completely different level. trust me.

Reactions: ARK
I ain't going to lie I felt that way to but once they reach 2 and up it considerable

do you have any kids?
honestly, when you have your own baby, a lot of the rational decisions will go out of the window. i know your love your bro but your baby hits a completely different level. trust me.
I completely understand that aspect of it. In general though, I wouldn't. Not just with Nike, just clothes in general. Of course I'd dress my kids nicely, but at that stage, I'm not high on the name brand things at that stage so much. They cost a lot (depending on what it is), and for the most part the baby doesn't know, they're a baby 
laugh.gif
. From my experience I've seen people deck their kids out in name brand everything, and that's cool if that's you, but at that stage for a child, I don't see the sense since they grow so fast. They barely get to enjoy the outfits. You spend the money and poof, two months later they can't fit it.  I love kicks, but I'm not so sure I'd really push this on my children when I have them. It wasn't pushed on me. I liked them on my own as I got older and saw my dad's Adidas lined up in his room. That plus my love of basketball. The ball game is totally different now. 

I ain't going to lie I felt that way to but once they reach 2 and up it considerable

i mean, when my boys (thanks again @UPandCOMING32 and @Baby Jumpman) found out i was expecting, they went online and laced babyj in some nice baby shoes.

thats probably gonna happen for a lot of you guys if you have other shoe friends.

im not saying go ham and get 10 pairs of soft bottoms. I'm just saying the baby will def have 1 in the rotation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom