Official BALENCIAGA Thread

I'm sz 11 for V2 350
sz 43 for Triple S
sz 42 for Speed Trainers

oops misread. Thought you meant the Triple S on your sizing comment.

OK.

I'm an 11 for UB 3.0's (which I'd consider my TTS)
10.5 for PK's
11.5 - 12 for V2 350's

Smallest size on the black Triple S on that pre-order is a 45.

You think I'd be safe?

oops misread. Thought you meant the Triple S on your sizing comment.

OK.

I'm an 11 for UB 3.0's (which I'd consider my TTS)
10.5 for PK's
11.5 - 12 for V2 350's

Smallest size on the black Triple S on that pre-order is a 45.

You think I'd be safe?
You're prolly a 44 for Triple S. Maybe 45 is doable with those $195 socks!

Looking to pick up a pair if race runners. I wear a size 11 in ultra boost so do you guys a size 44 in the runners?

20180111_140716.jpg
Ordered in Oct. Arrived today. Sold tomorrow. Lol

Hell nah.

You want your toes to poke through the knit? Go TTS or if anything a half size down.

I was surprised too. I'm a true sz11 but those Speed Trainers are just tight socks with soles. They have no padding or support. Also nobody seems to have much stock so its hard to try on diff sizes.

I was surprised too. I'm a true sz11 but those Speed Trainers are just tight socks with soles. They have no padding or support. Also nobody seems to have much stock so its hard to try on diff sizes.

You just told dude to go a full size down ont the speed trainers. Thats gonna be a very snug fit and his toes will be poking through the sock.

Im a 10 in V2’s, SSS and Speed Trainers. All fit fine, SSS a tad big but I woudnt go down to a 42.

You just told dude to go a full size down ont the speed trainers. Thats gonna be a very snug fit and his toes will be poking through the sock.

Im a 10 in V2’s, SSS and Speed Trainers. All fit fine, SSS a tad big but I woudnt go down to a 42.

YMMV. You're blessed. I got weird feet...narrow but flat. I had a fitting at the boutique. I wished that they had 1/2 sizing. I can fit a 44 in SSS but due to the weight, a snug 43 was perfect. 42 in Speed was tight but broke in fine.

I wear my Nike Size in Speed Trainers. My Nike size (9) is a full size up from my TTS which is an 8E Brannock, which is what I wear in all of my dress shoes (mostly Allen Edmonds).

Also, I wear my Nike size in V2 Yeezys (over those, so basic) and Ultra Boost (which I still I have 1 pair of)

What are your guys' thoughts on Balenciaga's manufacturer change to China from Italy for the Triple S?

For me, a $927 Balenciaga sneaker needs to have that "made in Italy" tag. Imagine your lady's face if you bought her a Chanel bag with a made in China tag.

Even Stock X has 2 categories for the SSS. A made in Italy & made in China. The Italy ones are going for almost double the China ones.

What are your guys' thoughts on Balenciaga's manufacturer change to China from Italy for the Triple S?

For me, a $927 Balenciaga sneaker needs to have that "made in Italy" tag. Imagine your lady's face if you bought her a Chanel bag with a made in China tag.

Even Stock X has 2 categories for the SSS. A made in Italy & made in China. The Italy ones are going for almost double the China ones.

Did they jack up the price $55 and move production to China at the same time? Because that's bold.

On one hand, I doubt production quality will differ all that much, but on the other hand, part of the reason I'm willing to pay extra to buy something made in Europe or America is because I want to use my dollars (however few) to incentivize companies to manufacture in places that have genuine labor protections (or to implement stronger labor protections in the other parts of the world where they might want to manufacture). On that front, I hate the switch.

Did they jack up the price $55 and move production to China at the same time? Because that's bold.

On one hand, I doubt production quality will differ all that much, but on the other hand, part of the reason I'm willing to pay extra to buy something made in Europe or America is because I want to use my dollars (however few) to incentivize companies to manufacture in places that have genuine labor protections (or to implement stronger labor protections in the other parts of the world where they might want to manufacture). On that front, I hate the switch.

...via reddit

Yes, they did increase from $795 to $850.

When I called Balenciaga corp and the boutiques themselves, they read that exact script listed on reddit. They said the Chinese have the "savoire faire" to manufacture these better. I own many items that are made in China that are great in quality, but they are a communist country w/o workers rights or fair wages. EU factories (sweatshops) are prolly no better but at least they must adhere to EU regs.

Back
Top Bottom