Official BALENCIAGA Thread

I'm seeing Made in Italy (also sold out whenever I try to checkout).
It's a glitch or false advertising. You can call any Balenciaga boutique and Balenciaga themselves...they will tell you because of China's "savoir faire" in making the shoe lighter they chose to manufacture there. :rofl:

So I just got through for a 45 on the gray triple s on balenciaga. There is a 99.9% chance I will be returning or reselling these. The all gray just seems a little too dad-ish for me.

gq-balenciaga%20-bernie-logo.png

Looks like some Triple S's popping back up at Neiman Marcus in bigger sizes if anyone's interested (made in China version though...).

Hey, anyone experienced with legit checks on speed trainers? Bought a pair from ebay but not convinced they're legit.

Yeah I did think that but was struggling with Grailed too.

Pics attached if anyone has any thoughts on the legitimacy of these:

Attachments

• 20180411_182336.jpg
    20180411_182336.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 20180411_182340.jpg
    20180411_182340.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 20180411_182353.jpg
    20180411_182353.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 73
B53A7883-2511-4DD3-8AF4-BFE7561A4613.jpeg
They have the grey / black and neon in stock at the Balenciaga store In Dallas . Thinking of getting them .

Can someone put me on what is so special with these shoes? I get kanye gets a lot of flack for how ugly his shoes are but I honestly think this is two levels above ugly. I'm not just bashing the price as the price point is not the issue for me. Is there a special tech built in ala zoom air or boost?
Also I find it odd that it's made in China and it didn't drop in price

Can someone put me on what is so special with these shoes? I get kanye gets a lot of flack for how ugly his shoes are but I honestly think this is two levels above ugly. I'm not just bashing the price as the price point is not the issue for me. Is there a special tech built in ala zoom air or boost?
I don't get it either. Maybe the manufacturing is top-notch or the materials being used are premium...

I don't get it either. Maybe the manufacturing is top-notch or the materials being used are premium...

Fashion and trendy these shoes are polarizing too . Everybody stops and ask about them . They are comfy to me but weigh like 4 lbs a shoe lol . I don’t mess with Kanye so I’ll never cop his gear and I can’t wear Jordan’s and foams forever no matter how much heat or limited stuff I got . I also got the Gucci dad shoes and the Versace 2 chainz sneakers too which are less extreme than these but it’s something about these that I like .

Fashion and trendy these shoes are polarizing too . Everybody stops and ask about them . They are comfy to me but weigh like 4 lbs a shoe lol . I don’t mess with Kanye so I’ll never cop his gear and I can’t wear Jordan’s and foams forever no matter how much heat or limited stuff I got . I also got the Gucci dad shoes and the Versace 2 chainz sneakers too which are less extreme than these but it’s something about these that I like .

Respect . I noticed on my euro trip so many people were wearing the sock looking balenciagas. I thought they were cool and wanted a pair after some searching and finding out the price I had to say no. It did say made in Italy still not made in China

I am strictly a Nike Guy first and foremost. I’ve been trying to flex on these Balenciaga speed trainers for a minute but they’re hot. Want to pull the trigger but I feel like I’m falling for a trend that will look crazy 2 years from now. Like no one is caught dead in Arenas anymore...

Anyone know how the speed trainers fit? I’m a 9.5 but idk what size I should get a 42 or 41

Back
Top Bottom