OFFICIAL BALLINREDICULOUSLY APPECIATION POST UNAPPRECIATION

smh.gif

well he's gettin it in with the post. they're not of low quality so i can't really complain.

PS: shm @ me for judging the quality of his post
smh.gif

Man OP Stop Hating. I Been Getting My Shine On, On NT Since 03 When I Was Down With The NT "Money Era" From03-04. I Still Spending That NT Money From 5 Years Ago Man. Im A Veteran Here On NT, And Also In The "NT HALL OF FAME". Im A Real OG.

OP GO FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO OTHER THAN MAKING A POST ABOUT ME. BETTER YET MAKE AN APPRECIATION THREAD ABOUT ME.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

tell em why you mad.

no no seriously, tell us WHY U MAD?
Im not mad. Its just way too many threads.

. . .but since we're on the subject, people only use all caps when they mad.

Are you?

Originally Posted by ballinrediculously

Man OP Stop Hating. I Been Getting My Shine On, On NT Since 03 When I Was Down With The NT "Money Era" From 03-04. I Still Spending That NT Money From 5 Years Ago Man. Im A Veteran Here On NT, And Also In The "NT HALL OF FAME". Im A Real OG.

OP GO FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO OTHER THAN MAKING A POST ABOUT ME. BETTER YET MAKE AN APPRECIATION THREAD ABOUT ME.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Who are you?

PLEASE POST UP PICS OF "YOUR" BENZ (or just admit you don't have one)

no excuses, just do it.

Man OP Stop Hating. I Been Getting My Shine On, On NT Since 03 When I Was Down With The NT "Money Era" From 03-04. I Still Spending That NT Money From 5 Years Ago Man. Im A Veteran Here On NT, And Also In The "NT HALL OF FAME". Im A Real OG.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Remember thos 'bots' from the early AIM days?
I'm convinced that RD is one of them because he
says the same things over and over and over etc.

Please fall back. No need to come at me like that. You just got like 200 post in 10 minutes. You might need a job or a lady or sumthing my dude.

Maybe you right about that appreciation thread, too. I can write about the laughs you gave my at your expense.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 745i

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Who are you?

answer this man!

Damn you know you need to chill out when you have that many threads.

And on top of that you have two threads dedicated to tell you to stop posting!

Just 4 that cheesesteak blasphemy, (boston cheesesteak>philly jawn
smh.gif
...cuz need 2 stop usin that nose candy...) ill throw in my unappriecatude...plus,$*#* is good with the all caps?! Aint #@#! he be talkin bout that serious, real rap...

Back
Top Bottom