OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

Originally Posted by 18key

marionthebarberian wrote:

18key wrote:

For USC fans saying they would beat either team,
GET OVER IT. Florida is the BCS Champ again, and if you wanna do something about it win the NC game next year.

Florida > all
pimp.gif

took a look at your sig
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yeah, I'm a Florida fan... your point?

AND an Oregon and Kansas fan..
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Good !@** t3b.
laugh.gif

30skoee.jpg

qohlix.jpg

16gls07.jpg

vpb56t.jpg

x0sjfm.jpg

nerd.gif
On the low, I was paying a lot of attention to the chick on the farleft in the first pic the whole entire game. She got it.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by 18key

marionthebarberian wrote:

18key wrote:

For USC fans saying they would beat either team,
GET OVER IT. Florida is the BCS Champ again, and if you wanna do something about it win the NC game next year.

Florida > all
pimp.gif

took a look at your sig
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Yeah, I'm a Florida fan... your point?

AND an Oregon and Kansas fan..
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yeah. I have connections to all schools. So
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
right back at you.

Chill son once Tebow leaves things will go back to normal and Florida will once again return to being the 3rd best team in the state of Florida. But congrats, you all are on top for once (nh).
I have respect for all the Florida powerhouse man. They've all had dynasties withing the past 25 years. Im just trying to explain to theseother dudes about the state of Florida football as a whole.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Charlie Strong needs to get a head coaching job...this is 3 national championships as a defensive coordinator.

610x.jpg

I'm a Buckeye fan, but I totally agree with your statement.

havent read the thread, but why the hell did oklahoma do all that play switching while at the line? i thought they were supposed to be a hurry up offense, sawlike 5 plays the whole night that could be classified as that, and coincidentally they worked the best.

This is why the horns should have been in the chip. i think we would have seen another USC Vs Texas type game.

once again the BCS has an epic fail

HOOK EM

congrats gators.

Originally Posted by ChillXBattle

This is why the horns should have been in the chip. i think we would have seen another USC Vs Texas type game.

HOOK EM

congrats gators.

Blah blah blah..

Just be happy with that win v.s. Ohio State..

It's OVER and UT fans are still crying.

As a fan of neither of the teams, all I can say is that game sucked. OU too conservative, Florida Tebow Left, Tebow Right...

Congrats to Florida but after watching all the BCS games the most impressive teams were Utah, USC, and Florida. In that order. What Utah did to Bama wasunbelievable, considering nobody had run over Bama like that all year and it took Florida every bit of four quarters to eek out a win against them. SureBama's O line being intact may have made things a little closer but it was clear Utah was flat better than Bama. A team ranked #1 for most of the year. aUtah/Florida or USC/Florida plus one game would be awesome, but that ain't happenin'. Call me crazy, but I think the Utes narrowly edge UF as the bestteam in the nation.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Originally Posted by ChillXBattle

HOOK EM

congrats gators.

Blah blah blah..

Just be happy with that win v.s. Ohio State..

It's OVER and UT fans are still crying.
UT, USC and Utah fans will be crying all off season.

Get em some Kleenex.

I been sayin' that Charlie Strong should get a HC job for years now
laugh.gif
I think he'd make a lot better HC than Randy Shannon.

Rising stock in general from this game:
Gresham
Major
Percy
Dunlap
Lou Murphy
Gerald McCoy

I asked UF fans earlier about how Dunlap has been this year because I've been waiting for him to break out and today was it. Closest thing to JuliusPeppers that I've seen
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I been sayin' that Charlie Strong should get a HC job for years now
laugh.gif
I think he'd make a lot better HC than Randy Shannon.

Rising stock in general from this game:
Gresham
Major
Percy
Dunlap
Lou Murphy
Gerald McCoy
Janoris Jenkins
Joe Haden

I asked UF fans earlier about how Dunlap has been this year because I've been waiting for him to break out and today was it. Closest thing to Julius Peppers that I've seen
nerd.gif
fixed

I was sort of rooting for Florida before the game, since I know a couple Oklahoma fans who I like to give a hard time, but this thread made me realize I shouldhave rooted the other way. I wish I had read this before the game so I could have had clear preference for one team.

Back
Top Bottom