OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

Why are UT fans crying? I was at the Fiesta Bowl, team looked like hot trash and they are lucky they got out of there with a W against a sorry OSU team.

Utah, congrats on going 13-0 but you wouldn't beat FLA or USC.

USC, congrats on dominating everyone but when you lose that one game to an inferior team you cant complain. next year they better go undefeated

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Why are UT fans crying? I was at the Fiesta Bowl, team looked like hot trash and they are lucky they got out of there with a W against a sorry OSU team.

Utah, congrats on going 13-0 but you wouldn't beat FLA or USC.

USC, congrats on dominating everyone but when you lose that one game to an inferior team you cant complain. next year they better go undefeated

And you know this how? Utah is legit, they man handled Bama. Are they as talented? No, but they can compete with either or.

Why the hell would you leave early to be a 3rd or 4th round pick.

Tebow should come back, IMO. Another year of passion, leadership and a great all around guy.
laugh.gif

And you know this how? Utah is legit, they man handled Bama. Are they as talented? No, but they can compete with either or.
Just IMO... Im with you, they definitely would compete, I just think those schools are sliightly better this year. But who I am to say, I alsothought Bama would rickroll the Utes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Why the hell would you leave early to be a 3rd or 4th round pick.

Tebow should come back, IMO. Another year of passion, leadership and a great all around guy.
laugh.gif

People shoulda took a shot for how many time that was said last night.

"If you should be so lucky enough to spend 5 minutes with him."
laugh.gif
$!%! already.

Just IMO... Im with you, they definitely would compete, I just think those schools are sliightly better this year. But who I am to say, I also thought Bama would rickroll the Utes
laugh.gif

Trueeeee. I walked into a restuarant with Utah up 21-0 in basically a home game for Bama I was like
eek.gif

I don't think Tebow is going to blow up in the NFL whether he comes out this year or next. But I do know his legacy is solid as a college football playerright now, if he came back next year and did some big things, he would CEMENT his name as one of the all time greats from this day forward.

He gets another NC, or a heisman next season, puts up some nice numbers, 11 or 12 more wins......
eek.gif

Won't matter if he doesn't turn into an elite pro. He'll still be a football legend.

That's what I'm sayin... He might not even be a full time QB in the NFL... a position change isn't out of the question with Tebow.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Truth

Nah dawg be sayin some outlandish !*#$

Percy tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Percy > Crabby, Dez, Maclin

I said it last year, if u ask me who I wanted to on my team, I'm takin Percy before anyone.

Damn I made a thread about it too can't find it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

How would these 4 rate to you in the NFL? Percy and Crabtree are a little on the smaller side for NFL right? Where are Dez and Maclin are a bitbigger, prototypical types.

Not sayin Percy or Crab won't be nothin, Steve Smith proved that, just wonderin how you think they'll translate.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

How would these 4 rate to you in the NFL? Percy and Crabtree are a little on the smaller side for NFL right? Where are Dez and Maclin are a bit bigger, prototypical types.

Not sayin Percy or Crab won't be nothin, Steve Smith proved that, just wonderin how you think they'll translate.

CP....u got it mixed up....

Crabtree goes about 6'3" 220 and Maclin is prolly in that 205 range. I think he's 6'0" also...

Dez & Crabtree are good sized

Damn, Crab is that big?
nerd.gif

Mack just looks like the bigger WR to me. Shiiii, I didn't know that.

Ok, then switch that up then, my bad. I guess how they rank and stack up will all depend on where they land and such, situations, etc etc

laugh.gif

Did you not see Crabby toos that DB from Texas on that game winning TD?

Small Receivers don't do that.

And I don't see Mac9 being 205, cause he ain't bigger than Percy, and Percy ain't 205.

Mac9 is probably around, 190-195, IMO.

And for the last time, Percy is NOT a little receiver.

5'11-6'0 is by no means short for a WR.

^
It is when guys like Randy and Calvin and TO reside in the NFL.

5'11" may not be a ******, but he closer to Wes Welker then he is Randy Moss at that size.

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Congrats to Tim Tebow the first Philippine-born Heisman and BCS Championship winner!!
smh.gif
Trying to claim him as your own.

For every TO and Moss, you got 3-4 5'11-6'0 WR's

It would be different if damn near every WR was 6'3+, but they aren't.

I watched this game in Cinedigm Live 3-D last night and it was amazing. I'm writing a column on my experience as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom