Official BIG EAST Tournament Thread - Finals. PITT vs GEORGETOWN 9pm ESPN

wow, these announcers really can't stand Syracuse. It's alright, wait till next year when they run through the big east with EASE.

Who?

Please, McDonough is the biggest homer
laugh.gif

Bilas and Raft tell it like it is.

Villanova is on fire.

What Allen said. Bilas is not biased toward any team. He's my favorite announcer. F #$$% Vitale.

So Syracuse is definitely not in if not only do they lose, but get blown out at the Garden?? Or is there an outside chance??

Not a chance really now.

When you consider other bubble teams OSU, UMass and Nova have these wins over them.

Refs seemed to call a lot AGAINST Cuse which really surprised me at the Garden.

The out of bounds on Jardine. The offensive elbow on Onuaku. The call that fouled Onuaku out....

smh.gif

Nova got hot against the zone (a recurring nightmare all season no matter who we played).

And Cuse did not adjust well at all.

It's tough when there's NO bench. No player to bring in to provide a spark. All of the premier players are already in the starting lineup.

Next year should hopefully be a different story with a more healthy squad though.

laugh.gif

Officiating didn't decide the game by this much.

I just hope Scottie got his good, disciplined game out of his system.

Syracuse next year, who cares...not doing anything meaningful with the level of bball IQ on the team.

yes! it's now officially official, cuse is nit bound. i thought their bubble was officially popped after the collapse vs pitt, but now it's a donedeal.

cuse is my 2nd most despised team. green, flynn, and harris all think they're gods gift to basketball
smh.gif
mad.gif

have fun throwing up the <> in the nit!

Ben (philly): I would like to ask your opinion on the disparate way you and your collegues deem a "good win". For an example, Doug last night mentioned that St. Mary's win over Seton Hall was a quality win. Well if that's the case, why wouldn't it be a quality win for teams like syracuse? On the flip side, if St. Mary's were to have lost that game, it wouldn't be deemed as a bad loss, but if a Syracuse type team did it would be devastaing to their profile. If we are going to go by the rule of "the best 34 at large teams go to the tourny" you can't have double standards when looking at one team's profile versus another.
THIS IS SO TRUE. I HATE MIDMAJOR DRIDERS.
pimp.gif

"Rautins added 20 pounds of muscle" There's no way he added 20 pounds of muscles.... last time i saw him at harry's he looked the same asusual.

I needa tell me boss to cop a plasma for the office. Patients were complaining today why they cant see the games
laugh.gif

To the Cuse fans on here..

It was a good season, yall fought it out longer than I expected. For that I say well done, for the most part.

Next year you're bringing back a talented and more experienced team.

Look forward to it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
People never forget when it comes to money.
Of course not.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom