*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by LB510

My top 5 no order

King's Blues

R4 Theme song

Highs & Lows

Players Ballad 

Another Naive Individual Glorifying Greed and Ecouraging Racism
R4 Theme Song
Highs & Lows

Player's Ballad

N.

The Vent
No love for Dreamin'?

My top 5 no order

King's Blues

R4 Theme song

Highs & Lows

Players Ballad 

R4 Theme Song
Highs & Lows

Player's Ballad

N.

The Vent
No love for Dreamin'?

Originally Posted by RobbyJones

My top 5 no order

King's Blues

R4 Theme song

Highs & Lows

Players Ballad 

R4 Theme Song
Highs & Lows

Player's Ballad

N.

The Vent
No love for Dreamin'?
Easily my favorite track. I'm kinda surprised to see it getting so little love compared to some of the other songs on this.

Originally Posted by RobbyJones

My top 5 no order

King's Blues

R4 Theme song

Highs & Lows

Players Ballad 

R4 Theme Song
Highs & Lows

Player's Ballad

N.

The Vent
No love for Dreamin'?
Easily my favorite track. I'm kinda surprised to see it getting so little love compared to some of the other songs on this.

This album has been the only music I've listened to since it dropped. Dead serious.

The album is truly a masterpiece. Not to be negative, but I don't know how he would be able to top this. What I really appreciate about the album is how it knows when to hit you over the head with something deep and then get back to the hardcore southern street rap without getting so moody and introspective that it bores you to sleep. The production on this album makes me wish I had a high end system but it bangs in the one I have. K.R.I.T. is well on his way to becoming one of this generation's best producers in my opinion. He showed some serious range on the sound of this album.

Right now I have so many favorites on this album and can't bring myself to skip any track, but the track that gets me to repeat it 3 times in a row every time is "Free My Soul." That track sums up the struggle so succinctly. Are the riches worth the cost of your soul? "Laawd, mama I made it..."

This album has made me really, REALLY feel like hip hop could come back stronger than ever if more people would follow K.R.I.T.'s lead and put the art first.

I'm definitely gonna buy this album and though I haven't worn a T-shirt with graphics on it in years, I'm gonna buy a couple of his T-shirts and rock them to spread the word about this album.

This album has been the only music I've listened to since it dropped. Dead serious.

The album is truly a masterpiece. Not to be negative, but I don't know how he would be able to top this. What I really appreciate about the album is how it knows when to hit you over the head with something deep and then get back to the hardcore southern street rap without getting so moody and introspective that it bores you to sleep. The production on this album makes me wish I had a high end system but it bangs in the one I have. K.R.I.T. is well on his way to becoming one of this generation's best producers in my opinion. He showed some serious range on the sound of this album.

Right now I have so many favorites on this album and can't bring myself to skip any track, but the track that gets me to repeat it 3 times in a row every time is "Free My Soul." That track sums up the struggle so succinctly. Are the riches worth the cost of your soul? "Laawd, mama I made it..."

This album has made me really, REALLY feel like hip hop could come back stronger than ever if more people would follow K.R.I.T.'s lead and put the art first.

I'm definitely gonna buy this album and though I haven't worn a T-shirt with graphics on it in years, I'm gonna buy a couple of his T-shirts and rock them to spread the word about this album.

Originally Posted by thejrob

This is gonna be in rotation for a long while
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Finally got around to listening to it tonight. Not my favorite album so far this year, but it's up there. On initial listen, I'm feeling this more than "K.R.I.T. Wuz Here."

Top 3:

American Rapstar
Dreamin'
King's Blues

Finally got around to listening to it tonight. Not my favorite album so far this year, but it's up there. On initial listen, I'm feeling this more than "K.R.I.T. Wuz Here."

Top 3:

American Rapstar
Dreamin'
King's Blues

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

If there's one song on this album that has that Pimp C aura over it, it's "Time Machine." And I don't mind it one bit. Song has been in rotation all day.

Yes. Krit & Cham came correct too and the production just set it off.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

If there's one song on this album that has that Pimp C aura over it, it's "Time Machine." And I don't mind it one bit. Song has been in rotation all day.

Yes. Krit & Cham came correct too and the production just set it off.

Still going strong. R4 Theme Song is my new crack. I wasn't even bumpin this song once the album dropped.

Still going strong. R4 Theme Song is my new crack. I wasn't even bumpin this song once the album dropped.

I been skeptical on KRIT...then I heard this.

This is coming from a huge Pimp C fan (peep the sig)

I think this dude is dope. Surprising to hear how deep some of his bars go just cause of his voice
laugh.gif

I been skeptical on KRIT...then I heard this.

This is coming from a huge Pimp C fan (peep the sig)

I think this dude is dope. Surprising to hear how deep some of his bars go just cause of his voice
laugh.gif

tired of sittin on the couch, watchin celebs pout about the troubles of a million dollar house

RISE AND SHINE!!!

tired of sittin on the couch, watchin celebs pout about the troubles of a million dollar house

RISE AND SHINE!!!

Back
Top Bottom