*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Damnit... this latest remaster merged with the older remastered version I had in my library... Love Apple Music but miss being able to tag songs properly on my own.

Man the remastered version of “2000 & Beyond” that’s on streaming apps sounds so damn naked without the Dead Presidents excerpts :smh: glad I still have that mixtape on an older laptop and iPod :lol:

His manager is a NTer right? Bruh we need those missing songs.
The dude who scammed me is on here? Sir Dutchington?
I will forever be salty Krit's manager ghosted me after he agreed to send me a signed framed mixtape artwork in exchange for giving Krit the IG username @Bigkrit

I doubt Krit was in on the scam, he doesn’t seem like that type of guy, though the manager did say Krit signed off on granting my demand. Normally I wouldn’t but due to the unique circumstances I sent the login information first before receiving my end of the bargain. Then I never heard back. :smh::lol:

It's not even like I asked for much. All I asked for was a framed signed artwork cover.

(I no longer own the Twitter @Thursday for the record)
4b73283fb843a4c33b0be463d72470aa.png

2346a34ea41263eeda957c30228c02eb.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom