*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Top 3 for me.

1. Joey - All Amerikkkan bada$$
2. Hov - 4:44
3. KRIT - 4eva is a mighty long time

prolly forgetting somethin.

Great to see dude popping up on some year end lists for best albums

I really believe its one of the top 5 rap albums of the year... top 2 for me.
Yea man him and Kendrick got top 2 for me. Cyhi at a close 3rd.

Top 3 for me.

1. KRIT - 4eva is a mighty long time
2. Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.
3. CyHi - No Dope On Sundays

Really starting to think 1999 is KRITs big radio hit, Im hearing a lot around my way, what yall think?

What area are you in?

I dont really listen to the radio but I check it out every now and then when im being lazy in the car. In Houston I have never heard it but every time I listen Im hoping to hear it on there. Same songs over and over here. Every song by the migos, post malone, travis scott, gucci, kendrick. It hasnt been one time i have turned on the radio and not heard one of those guys or someone closely related.

What area are you in?

I dont really listen to the radio but I check it out every now and then when im being lazy in the car. In Houston I have never heard it but every time I listen Im hoping to hear it on there. Same songs over and over here. Every song by the migos, post malone, travis scott, gucci, kendrick. It hasnt been one time i have turned on the radio and not heard one of those guys or someone closely related.

This :lol: I flip on the radio here every once in awhile and outside of some local stuff sprinkled in, their playlist isn’t any different than any other cities. Thought would be the perfect breakout single for him though.

I thought he would have went 1999 but shoot, that's a summer song, not that 8" of snow we getting right now kind of song.

Love this. The recording of him and his bro with his Grandma is so dope to me.

Think about how emotional that is. Love it.

Copped my tickets for his Austin show the other day.

Back
Top Bottom