take it there
somedays
good enough

eyes.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/246444

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)] _'s wasn't thinking about K.R.I.T. until he got on that Wiz tape ... only reason I ever heard of him before was I lived in Mississippi ... he's not bad ... but it's laughable to call him "the return of real southern hip-hop" for the most part he's a poor man's David Banner ... decent artist ... much better producer ... thanks for putting us "on" though.  'precimate that sir.[/color]

i gotta check in on this one... he's steadily gaining respect the more i listen to dude

pimp.gif

and cosign to david banner 2.0

Nah..Big K.R.I.T. has been bubblin for a second...

years ago he had this song called "just touched down" or something

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

So this is a poor mans David Banner?
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(102, 255, 102)]Yes ... and if you don't agree you haven't listened to Banner extensively ... early Banner was hella nice ... wasn't just that crunk **** ... Krit is decent on the mic ... & has very solid production ... and the production will prolly be what will carry him.  Ppl def gonna want a track after that Wiz feature and the song with Currensy. Banner 2.0. I'll stand by that.[/color]

Crooked%20Lettaz.jpg
David+Banner+-+Them+Firewater+Boyz.jpg
David+Banner+-+Undaground+Vol.+1.JPG
294ksbk.jpg

Damn...it took a feature with Wiz just for dude to get some shine...smh. Krit go hard!

[color= rgb(255, 204, 51)]Basically ... he been getting co-signs for the longest ... but I think him doing the Leaders of the New Cool show might have been one of the biggest ones.  B/c Cannon helped up the event on ... and all the dudes that were there are buzzing.  Alleyboy, Dom Kennedy, Yung LA (was at one point), Laws (signed to WB/Asylum recently), Mikkey Halsted, Stally ... Pill, Donnis, J-Money, The Kid Daytona did L.O.T.N.C. in the past.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 51)]But yeah he should been on ... Mississippi's music scene is crabs-in-a-barrel ... just like anywhere else but I think it's even worse b/c they are so far behind everyone else and it's hella hard to get heard out there ... [/color]

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
All this KRIT love all of sudden
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]And THAT's what I'm saying ... I coulda even respected it more if it woulda been posted after someone saw him at a show recently or caught that song w/ Spitta ... **** was made right after Kush & OJ dropped ... stop frontin' homes ...[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Keep fn w/ that boy Krit though ... new tape supposed to drop May 3rd if I remember correctly ...
laugh.gif
... I NEVER woulda thought I'd see a Official Krit post on #NT ... anythings possible.[/color]

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Nah..Big K.R.I.T. has been bubblin for a second...

years ago he had this song called "just touched down" or something

Unless this is meant to be taken in a literal sense you should just stop it.

And this thread isn't official until you add that extra "i"
wink.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
All this KRIT love all of sudden
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]And THAT's what I'm saying ... I coulda even respected it more if it woulda been posted after someone saw him at a show recently or caught that song w/ Spitta ... **** was made right after Kush & OJ dropped ... stop frontin' homes ...[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Keep fn w/ that boy Krit though ... new tape supposed to drop May 3rd if I remember correctly ...
laugh.gif
... I NEVER woulda thought I'd see a Official Krit post on #NT ... anythings possible.[/color]
Son, its not even that serious. Chill out.

I thought NT'ers would appreciate it because its good music... It's not a contest to see who listened to who first. Calm down breh
laugh.gif

Only reason i heard of his was cuz of Glass House... but that wanted me to check out his stuff.

I'm waitin on a Nesby Phips thread
nerd.gif
... 3 big features he's had have been nice

laugh.gif
at him being return of real southern hip hop x clearly the most talented of all upcoming southern cats

he straight though, his verse on Glass House was piff, I'd check for him.

Back
Top Bottom