[OFFICIAL] Big K.R.I.T. thread vol. K.R.I.T. Wuz Here [5/03]

Originally Posted by young dr0

eyes.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/246444

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)] _'s wasn't thinking about K.R.I.T. until he got on that Wiz tape ... only reason I ever heard of him before was I lived in Mississippi ... he's not bad ... but it's laughable to call him "the return of real southern hip-hop" for the most part he's a poor man's David Banner ... decent artist ... much better producer ... thanks for putting us "on" though.  'precimate that sir.[/color]

All I remember is having an instrumental from dude a LONG time ago, but I'll give him a listen mixtape/album wise.

listened to the K.R.I.T. Was Here tape, and was very surprised. not by how good it is but the actual content.

This dude is interesting, reminds me of '94 Outkast, but there's also times when he almost sounds like Cudi.

This bamma is COUNTRY in a good way, even though i dont agree now i see what dude meant by "the return of southern hip hop,"

and he does all the production himself right?

i can @%$* with this right here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Alley Boy > Him
Come on son.

Two different genres. You can't even compare em.

I mess wit alley boy but from an overall talent view

K.R.I.T.>>>> Alley Boy

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Alley Boy > Him
Come on son.

K.R.I.T.>>>> Alley Boy
i dont think he has anymore talent than Alley Boy

dudes on NT kill Me. "u didnt listen to him pre-Wiz Khalifa so u cant say u like him now!" lol wat was dude supposed to do? wait a certain time period after KushxOJ dropped before he could make a thread about this guy? just appreciate the fact he gettin some recognition instead of focusin on WHEN or HOW hes gettin noticed....lol smh....

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Alley Boy > Him
Come on son.

K.R.I.T.>>>> Alley Boy
Care to explain? what made you come to that conclusion?

listened to the K.R.I.T. Was Here tape, and was very surprised. not by how good it is but the actual content.

This dude is interesting, reminds me of '94 Outkast, but there's also times when he almost sounds like Cudi.

This bamma is COUNTRY in a good way, even though i dont agree now i see what dude meant by "the return of southern hip hop,"

and he does all the production himself right?

i can @%$* with this right here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YESSIR!

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Nah..Big K.R.I.T. has been bubblin for a second...

years ago he had this song called "just touched down" or something

Unless this is meant to be taken in a literal sense you should just stop it.

And this thread isn't official until you add that extra "i"
wink.gif

nah, i'm not joking i've had that Just Touched Down since like 07...the mix is different on the tracks.

Alley Boy > Him
Come on son.

K.R.I.T.>>>> Alley Boy
Care to explain? what made you come to that conclusion?
I didn't realize you said overall, given K.R.I.T produces it's hard to argue against that but strictly as rappers, I don't hear anything that elevates one over the other. K.R.I.T. got more versatility, that's about it.

I didn't realize you said overall, given K.R.I.T produces it's hard to argue against that but strictly as rappers, I don't hear anything that elevates one over the other. K.R.I.T. got more versatility, that's about it.

I see a couple things that elevate Krit over Alley Boy.

Flow. Krit has so many flows and is able to switch between them seamlessly. That plus his ability to produce beats that accentuate the flow he chooses to use, makes for a song that is easier to lay back and listen to.

If you look at it from a lyrical viewpoint then I agree that both of them are on a level plane. However, when you factor in lyrical content, I'd say Krit > Alley

Smoke DZA and Big K.R.I.T. in the studio working on an upcoming track from DZAs album

Beat is flames and krits verse sounds ill
pimp.gif

I liked the first half of the tape---but I really got to know him by the second half.

Either way, I like him. I needed some "new" people to throw my support behind. Thanks #NT
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom