• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harder than my demons .... not great not trash . Probably won’t go back

I like positivity but I hope every single song he’s not doing this lol

Supposedly Detroit 2 track list...

1599012699276.png

first 3 songs is a pretty good sequence, he loses me somewhere in the middle. Just seems like too many tracks, features were a letdown, where tf was Dom? He said a few lines but no verse

I'm hearing this album is full of poppy rap which is kind of disappointing but not surprising considering what Sean's MO has been as of late. That said how is the Cypher and what are standout tracks? Will probably still check this out sometime during this long weekend.

Sean my guy but after 1.5 listens it’s just a lot of corny going on..... I can’t really explain it any other way. Something just corny about it

Payroll, Sada, Drego, and Boldy James were nice on Friday Night Cypher. Deep Reverence is dope too. The Dom Kennedy track is alright. Those were really the only songs I was interested in hearing

I had to go look up what Human Nature sounded like to feel the impact of this Big Sean Sample. Michael Jackson stinks

Payroll, Sada, Drego, and Boldy James were nice on Friday Night Cypher. Deep Reverence is dope too. The Dom Kennedy track is alright. Those were really the only songs I was interested in hearing

You might have to put those letters back in Wayne’s name after that Don Life verse :lol:. He SMOKED that :pimp:.

Raps wise, I think this is best album.

Solid listen.

I think Sean gets penalized for things a lot of rappers get a pass for, like the "dumb" metaphors and stuff but he's clearly a tier 1 rapper in Hip-Hop today from a bars perspective. Will keep almost half the album in rotation probably.

Just listen to it twice (back 2 back) on a road trip! I really enjoyed it. Who did this? Hit Boy and Ye?

This > I Decided. Idk if we'll ever get a DSP again there's always going to be a bit of preachy rap in here now I guess. Guys rapping though.

Also I don't want to hear another Sean Jhene Aiko collaboration ever again. Enough is enough.

Last edited:
Full Circle is the one for me. This album is really good, glad to see the fast flow have a strong presence on this one. I Decided had it ONE time off the top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom