Official Big Sean Thread vol. FFOE (Finally Famous: The Album -- OUT NOW!!!!)

One of my favorite artists right now.
Finally Famous Vol. 3 was�
pimp.gif

Some of my favorite songs by him:

Finally Famous Vol. 1: The Mixtape

20090416-sean3.jpg

Download:�http://www.datpiff.com/Big_Sean_Finally_Famous.m8528.html

Finally Famous Vol. 2: UKNOWBIGSEAN

3061_1100419431296_1250970095_30284268_7459075_n.jpg

Download:�http://www.datpiff.com/Mick_Boogie_Big_Sean_Uknowbigsean_Vol_2.m42842.html

Finally Famous Vol. 3: BIG

Big-Sean-Finally-Famous-Vol.-3-No-DJ-540x540.jpg

Download:�http://www.datpiff.com/Big_Sean_Finally_Famous_Vol_3_No_DJ.m184797.html

Finally Famous (Cover Artwork):

Big-Sean-Finally-Famous.jpg

I've been listening to him since FF2 came out and I always thought he was just ok. But earlier today I popped in FF3 and was really feeling it.
He makes some smooth music
pimp.gif

I've been listening to him since FF2 came out and I always thought he was just ok. But earlier today I popped in FF3 and was really feeling it.
He makes some smooth music
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Boiii!

<Big sean is the $%+! #boi. Finally famous over everything. It really seems as though that he has finally found his on flow, his own rhyme scheme, and is starting to master it. Met dude at el Rey and was a real dope dude. Real chill,solid guy. Anticipating the album. Finally famous V3 was the $%+! to me."whoader, whoader" "oh, thas yo gurl" ....
pimp.gif
one of the best rappers out imo

Boiii!

<Big sean is the $%+! #boi. Finally famous over everything. It really seems as though that he has finally found his on flow, his own rhyme scheme, and is starting to master it. Met dude at el Rey and was a real dope dude. Real chill,solid guy. Anticipating the album. Finally famous V3 was the $%+! to me."whoader, whoader" "oh, thas yo gurl" ....
pimp.gif

Appreciated. Dude is hilarious. I find myself using some of his phrases, especially on xbox live.. Boi.

Memories is so
pimp.gif
. Final Hour with no DJ = it's over.

Appreciated. Dude is hilarious. I find myself using some of his phrases, especially on xbox live.. Boi.

Memories is so
pimp.gif
. Final Hour with no DJ = it's over.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Boiii!

pimp.gif

Oh and memories is the @*+$ too

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Boiii!

pimp.gif

Oh and memories is the @*+$ too

Dude is just good all around.

been rooting for him since the mixtape ye dropped before graduation "GETCHA SOME!!!"

Dude is just good all around.

been rooting for him since the mixtape ye dropped before graduation "GETCHA SOME!!!"

Back
Top Bottom