Official Bitcoin Thread

Anybody invested in EOS??

I get the feeling they are trying to keep ******s like myself from investing. **** is mad complex :lol:

Alts are sliding today. Might be another big run for bitcoin before the weekend :nerd:

Reactions: g14
I don't know what I'm doing but I just purchased some Litecoin based on some of the latest comments on this thread...

Honestly once you start reading white papers and understanding the technology it get easier.

Shifted some of my xlm for litecoin on this dip. Already back to half the position I had when I sold it earlier in the week without adding any risk to the game :pimp:

Does anyone see net neutrality playing a role here?
If people start to get scared and start to really try to make their own ISP i would think Crypto's would have a perfect pocket there. Which seems like for the future (next year or two) they should overall fair well.

Does anyone see net neutrality playing a role here?
If people start to get scared and start to really try to make their own ISP i would think Crypto's would have a perfect pocket there. Which seems like for the future (next year or two) they should overall fair well.
People so dumb, another way for the government to keep people blind.

Dictator is taking over.

I'm verified !!!

Honestly I'm actually kind of grateful, it made me focus on researching, reading whitepapers and watching videos instead of jumping in blindly. Still got lots to learn though
Still salty I missed out on buying XRP on the low but oh well.

We should see new highs coming shortly, though if we don't I don't mind at all, got another 25k deposit coming through next week, ready to cop all the discount BTC ETH and LTC I can get my hands on

We should see new highs coming shortly, though if we don't I don't mind at all, got another 25k deposit coming through next week, ready to cop all the discount BTC ETH and LTC I can get my hands on
You're a BIG BALLER!

I missed the VEN pump. I've been eyeing them for awhile and I miss the partnership with the Chinese government

Anybody invested in EOS??

I get the feeling they are trying to keep ******s like myself from investing. **** is mad complex :lol:

Alts are sliding today. Might be another big run for bitcoin before the weekend :nerd:

get eos on the exodus wallet..you can convert your coins into it

or you can use shapeshift.io

its the best bet..i predict to be listed on coinbase next year...it doesnt go live till april(look at its price now) dont be shocked to be 50-100 dollars a coin by then..its the litecoin version of eth ..since eth is becoming the wallmart of coins of now

get eos on the exodus wallet..you can convert your coins into it

or you can use shapeshift.io

its the best bet..i predict to be listed on coinbase next year...it doesnt go live till april(look at its price now) dont be shocked to be 50-100 dollars a coin by then..its the litecoin version of eth ..since eth is becoming the wallmart of coins of now

ETH as the Walmart of coins.... What do you mean by that?

Once ripple hits $1 maybe $1.50, I'm out

There's a TON of these coins. Ripple is good but keep your expectations realistic
Been weighing my exit options. Thinking I should be looking more short term with this one? I'm planning on going long with the LTC I've accrued over the last year, same with BTC and ETH.

I'm thinking Ripple will give me the best payout in the shortest time. What do you think?

Sidenote: I'm sorry because I know it's been asked a million times, but what's the best place to buy IOTA? I'm only on Bittrex, was trying to keep my holdings as centralized as possible, but I refuse to miss this boat.

Back
Top Bottom