OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY 2021 THREAD - NOVEMBER 26TH

I'm not really a consumer, i'm a minimalist. With that said, I am looking for a super capacitor for my car and a Television Riser to put on top of my storage table.

Protoype Nike Christmas Ornaments for my Christmas tree. 🔥🔥🔥 We keep it Real Nike. 💯 Prototypes made from Benassi Slide & Air Jordan Cardboard boxes.

B94D17DE-B6E0-4A6E-84C7-81B9A6A56206.jpeg
C8029202-6E09-4DA6-8CCF-2C3AF177D95F.jpeg

Some other prototypes… Possible handful of giveaways with some launches this holiday?

84E6440F-814B-4D55-A575-AB707A4D79B3.jpeg

🔥🔥🔥

7310B6BF-1996-45D6-B503-DCF33010C8D7.jpeg
C0347A24-C37F-4938-A853-8AE42427B715.jpeg

Time to cut up your old shoe boxes Gentlemen!:evil: Get it in with your Family this Christmas until Nike unleashes the real product. Just showing y’all the Prototypes. Apparently the official product is suppose to be made out of cardboard as well for that Good to Zero recyclable, sustainable, environmentally friendly movement. No pun, but Cricut can’t make these bro! 🔥 Blessup.

Last edited:
i actually tried to go black friday shopping but couldnt find anything to buy until my my keyboard decided to die today
(perfect timing) so i copped a new logitech keyboard or half off at target and i havent had pc speakers in years so i finally copped that too also logitech for like 30% off at target

Already seeing some Cyber Monday deals better than the Black Friday deals

Got joggers from Rue21 today for 50% off with a code for an extra 15% off and a $5 reward if you subscribe, paid $12.42 a pair
Last week it was just a flat 40% off everything

Already seeing some Cyber Monday deals better than the Black Friday deals

Got joggers from Rue21 today for 50% off with a code for an extra 15% off and a $5 reward if you subscribe, paid $12.42 a pair
Last week it was just a flat 40% off everything
I ordered a coat from macys the other day and it's over $20 cheaper now lol time to be pretty and order again

I ordered a coat from macys the other day and it's over $20 cheaper now lol time to be pretty and order again
Before you reorder call customer service or do an online chat and ask them to adjust the price of your black Friday order

I'm about to hit up at&t and ask them for the free charger they put in my cart online even though I completed the order over the phone :lol:

Only copped Fast 9 4K for $10 at BB. Month ago was gonna buy on eBay for $14 so saved a few bucks :lol:

Pretty weak overall. Nothing good on games or upgrades for the laptop. Not a ps5 in sight.

Got me one of those expensive oscillating fans for cheap at least.

I don't know how some of y'all buy a new tv every year.

Back
Top Bottom