OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY 2021 THREAD - NOVEMBER 26TH

This has been an odd BF. Seems like most of the sales started early. Especially Bestbuy and macys. I was able to grab my waffle maker and Samsung Galaxy Chromebook with ease.
True. My boy hit me up like what's good for Bf. I'm like check now. Everything basically started.

I got the 70inch Vizio for 479, but I have to go from Brooklyn to jersey to pick it up.
Idk why it was no shipping options and I have Walmart plus

Heading out to the mall to buy my dad a pair of dress shoes tomorrow from Aldo. Site says Final Sale but hope that's not the case if I purchase them in store.

I know it's gonna be hella packed smh.

are doorbusters gone forever? just thought about how none of the BF ads mention anything about in-store only now

Picked up the 12qt air fryer from walmart
I dont like shopping at walmart but it was the best option
Bought the 8qt from BB earlier but going to return it

Upgraded our phones using AT&T's iPhone 11 Pro for $1/mo BF sale

Still need a flat grill for the kitchen and 12ft AV cables for the subwoofer in my media room
Need to grab a couple of pair of inexpensive joggers too

Just picked up NBA 2K22 on PS5 for $26+tax from Walmart. I usually wait for BF to buy newly released games, but most retailers are only taking $10-20 off now. Surprised Walmart had it this low: BestBuy and Target selling for $40.

Copped 2x Shea Moisture :nerd:z African Black Soap bars for under $2 total from Walgreens.

Grabbed a bread knife I've been eyeing for too long and two small bowls.
20211127_012055.jpg

Got the order in. Wonder how long it'll last.

Plus hope it's legit 2 day shipping.

The time of the door buster is over, probably for the better.

Saw that Amazon had $120 off (429) the Airpod Max, will probably end up grabbing those using some gift cards I have

Just picked up NBA 2K22 on PS5 for $26+tax from Walmart. I usually wait for BF to buy newly released games, but most retailers are only taking $10-20 off now. Surprised Walmart had it this low: BestBuy and Target selling for $40.

Copped 2x Shea Moisture :nerd:z African Black Soap bars for under $2 total from Walgreens.
Got a link to the soap?

Got one Nike Jordan Nike Jordan
Screenshot_20211126-231857~2.png

Last edited:
Half the places I went to offered website discounts but nothing on the floor. So I had to keep going on the store's websites so they could match they're own ****ing price. Most places didn't even bring up the sale items online until I did. :smh:

If this is how it is going forward, than **** black Friday. I don't go for door buster anyways and most things are on sale in and around the holidays.

Back
Top Bottom