OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY & HOLIDAY DEALS 2019 THREAD - NOVEMBER 29TH

Still need a 4K. Can’t fit a tv in my car or want to deal with BF people traffic though.
looking for something reasonably priced with Dolby vision.

Walmart got the same wack *** switch bundle as everyone else. I really should've pulled on that updated switch + game + accessory bundle they had a few weeks ago :smh: I thought Black Friday would be better. How was I supposed to know Nintendo would have literally the same exact bundle as last year? Old switch and all :smh:
The military PX Exchange has a deal next week starting tomorrow where you get a discount for spending $250 or more
$50 off
$60 off with a Star credit card(store card)
Plus everything is tax free on base so I'm saving $30 in taxes.

I'll be purchasing my Switch this weekend

Haven't done research on this years black friday deals but most of those TVs are made for these events that's why the prices are so low.

I would save my money and get the better picture down the road.

By the way make sure to upgrade to a 2.0 HDMI if you're upgrading to 4k.

This is the cable I have connecting my C9 to Fios and PS4 Pro

Amazon product ASIN B00NQ9OQU2

Haven't done research on this years black friday deals but most of those TVs are made for these events that's why the prices are so low.

I would save my money and get the better picture down the road.

By the way make sure to upgrade to a 2.0 HDMI if you're upgrading to 4k.

This is the cable I have connecting my C9 to Fios and PS4 Pro

Amazon product ASIN B00NQ9OQU2
well yea..... that's sort of the point.
I still have my TV from 2009. so anything above 2016 is an upgrade. and for 150 bucks why not

If I ever get that 70 inch i'll neve go tot the movie theaters again

Modern Warfare and Star Wars going to be on sale by then? Trying to hold off but if not I'll cop both.

Modern Warfare and Star Wars going to be on sale by then? Trying to hold off but if not I'll cop both.
Walmart is gonna have MW for $38
Capture.PNG

Haven't seen any deals on Star Wars other than system/game bundles. Still waiting to see what Gamestop is gonna have on sale.

Back
Top Bottom