Official Black Friday Sales Thread..Post Pics of your steals

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

Need a new TV this year..
pimp.gif

im tryin to cop a lcd 52 inch flat screen (sony) does anybody know how much these will be going for on that night

I've been waiting for this thread for a minute. I'm hoping to catch a TV this year. Thanks OP, and I look forward to the updates.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Best and craziest shopping day of the year.

I would actually like to say most overrated shopping day of the year. Most companies are just trying to get rid of their excess stock that is usually oldcrap...

Damn i wish i had money.
Bootleg benny where you at?

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

I would actually like to say most overrated shopping day of the year. Most companies are just trying to get rid of their excess stock that is usually old crap...

old =/= crap
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I would actually like to say most overrated shopping day of the year. Most companies are just trying to get rid of their excess stock that is usually old crap...

old =/= crap
indifferent.gif
To each man his own opinon, that's just what I notice when it comes to corporate franchises. Too many people embrace black friday likeit's the BEST time to shop throughout the whole year and stores take advantage of folks that come in flocks to buy whatever they put out.

A target just get biult right by me so black friday will be super convienent there for me. Hopefully theres good stuff there this year

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

old =/= crap
indifferent.gif
To each man his own opinon, that's just what I notice when it comes to corporate franchises. Too many people embrace black friday like it's the BEST time to shop throughout the whole year and stores take advantage of folks that come in flocks to buy whatever they put out.
if you're willing to sacrifice your thanksgiving by camping out at bestbuy or circuit city, you'll most definitely come up on somesteals... not crap... i ain't wiling to do that, i rather spend the extra cash than camp out... but people do get some crazy deals...

^^^dont know what you are seeing.....2 years ago microcenter 32" LCD 1080i $375 after rebate, last year GPS $80 & digital picture frame $49....i dontbuy crap, i buy things that I want but only if they are great prices...

HDTVs will be the biggest discounted items, the usual cheapo laptops will be availible as well

but is there really a need for this thread? just sign up for updates at gottadeal.com and call it a day.

This will only be my 3rd BF but I consider myself a "vet" lol.

Last year I went at 8pm on Thanksgiving day and camped at Circuit City, ended up not even getting the "big" item I wanted because they simply did nothave it out! Anyways, I will only go this year if they have a doorbuster deal for a HDTV. It seems that since last year, they have started selling everythingonline a few days prior to BF, so going to the actual stores might not eve be necessary.

Also, BF is not the best day to get deals, you can get insane deals if you know where to look...

Originally Posted by wsdesigner14

This will only be my 3rd BF but I consider myself a "vet" lol.

Last year I went at 8pm on Thanksgiving day and camped at Circuit City, ended up not even getting the "big" item I wanted because they simply did not have it out! Anyways, I will only go this year if they have a doorbuster deal for a HDTV. It seems that since last year, they have started selling everything online a few days prior to BF, so going to the actual stores might not eve be necessary.

Also, BF is not the best day to get deals, you can get insane deals if you know where to look...
The madness just makes it more fun.

I need a laptop, and some new clothes.

And if I can convince my pops to get us a HDTV (old Sony round-screen %@#! FTL).

Just lookin for a HDTV and a cheap laptop, hopefully there will be some netbook deals. Possibly some 360 games if theres a good deal, but im not lookin tospend too much after buying a tv and laptop.

Back
Top Bottom