Official Boston Celtics @ Charlotte Bobcats 7pm EST

Nice fight by the Bobcats. Ray Allen's PE VIIIs are
sick.gif
though.

i remember the celtics lost a game to the nets on a play similar to that a few years back. (or was it the nets that lost?)
laugh.gif

I watched the last 7 mins of that game to see my Bobcats outplay the Celtics, yet see the Celtics get the W on the worst inbound pass of the game....

You gotta feel bad for Raymond after playing his*%%* off and boarding Pierce's missed shot and getting fouled to have J-Rich do that....

I guarantee even if/when the Celtics beat a Mavs/Spurs type team, theres still gonna be a few people that say it was a fluke..

bjm5295:
I guarantee even if/when the Celtics beat a Mavs/Spurs type team, theres still gonna be a few people that say it was a fluke..

Even if they win the championship, there will always be doubters, unless they can get back to the form of the 80s Celtics
pimp.gif

Well the thing is, the record of the team that makes it from the East versus the West doesnt mean a damn thing until the Finals. Its a whole new season.

And I dont expect 80s era Celtics type-winning anytime soon...
laugh.gif

The Celts beat the Nets in that game a few years back in NJ, Minor or someone threw the 3 up as he was falling.

laugh.gif
@ Tonight's game.......the Bobcats celebrating, fans celebrating with more than enought time left, the coach threw himself on the floor after that 3.

Back
Top Bottom