Official Boston Celtics Offseason Thread

I heard a rumor that KG is flying out right now to sit down and talk with Rasheed. I don't know if there's any truth to it but I know KG and Sheedhave always been tight.

Sheed in Boston would be
eek.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Sheed in Boston would be
eek.gif
This would be great! We're not picking up Powe which sucks but if we get Sheed then all is well. He'll bring something the we need a bigman who can stretch the floor and is a straight goon!
laugh.gif

Rondo
Allen
Pierce
KG
Sheed

Sick starting 5!

yah powe's done in the bean.....great memories my man! yammin it down some Fakergirls' throats in the finals etc.......

i dunno about sheed over Perka-set tho....i like the starting 5 we got.

def. sheed in 4 kg/perk at sum point tho....Doc if u're listening.....

REST YOUR STARTERS MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'f' momentum, 'f' home court advantage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he too damm hard-headed sumtimes smh

Rasheed Wallace, the free agent forward who spent the last five-plus seasons in Detroit, got the full-court press from the Boston Celtics on Thursday, according to a report in the Boston Globe. The Globe, citing a single NBA source, said that Celtics managing partner Wyc Grousbeck, team president Danny Ainge, coach Doc Rivers and all-stars Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Ray Allen, all met with Wallace for three hours in Detroit.
The Celtics are reportedly offering a contract using the mid-level exception, the Globe reported. The newspaper said that Wallace didn't make a decision during the meeting. The Boston Herald reported that Wallace has informed teams courting him that he won't make a decision quickly.

Wallace averaged 12 points and 7.4 rebounds last season for the Pistons. For his 14-year career, he's averaged 15 points and 6.9 rebounds per game.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4303449

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Sheed in Boston would be
eek.gif
This would be great! We're not picking up Powe which sucks but if we get Sheed then all is well. He'll bring something the we need a big man who can stretch the floor and is a straight goon!
laugh.gif

Rondo
Allen
Pierce
KG
Sheed

Sick starting 5!
no way we sit Perkins on the bench. at this point in his career, kendrick>rasheed.

Yeah, I saw that Sweetney is gonna play for the Celts summer league team. Guess he could potentially replace Leon's minutes. All depends on what kind ofshape he's in. He's obviously not on Leon's level (when healthy) but the Celtics need some big bodies any way they can get them at this point.

miki moore had game 4 like his first two games then after that.........str8 trash. i wanted 2 like him to. dude was intense

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

miki moore had game 4 like his first two games then after that.........str8 trash. i wanted 2 like him to. dude was intense
he was a mop. he was intensely bad. committed stupid fouls, couldn't score, couldn't play D, couldn't rebound... he was absolutelyUSELESS. good riddance, and a -1 for danny.

Sheed is still better then Perk. He brings some shooting and can rebound.

Sheed is a good defender too, always giving Dwight problems, I love the move.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

he was a mop. he was intensely bad. committed stupid fouls, couldn't score, couldn't play D, couldn't rebound... he was absolutely USELESS. good riddance, and a -1 for danny.

man cmon dog u not even gonna give him that first game when he came out got like a dunk and $%^ hustled back in transition.....he showed promise for one gameor so. i hoped his mind could make up for his brawn (or lack thereof) ......how bout we just never mention him again unless theres solidified trade talks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Sheed in Boston would be
eek.gif
This would be great! We're not picking up Powe which sucks but if we get Sheed then all is well. He'll bring something the we need a big man who can stretch the floor and is a straight goon!
laugh.gif

Rondo
Allen
Pierce
KG
Sheed

Sick starting 5!
no way we sit Perkins on the bench. at this point in his career, kendrick>rasheed.

Yea you can't sit Perk for Sheed yet. Perk is usually in foul trouble half way through the first quarter, so Sheed will get his minutes

Yall need to get sheed and START HIM over kendrick perkins.. I could guarantee you guys will raise another banner next season. Us knick fans are rooting foryall we do not wanna see lebron get a ring in cleveland and we hate the lakers with a passion.Get it done boston

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Yall need to get sheed and START HIM over kendrick perkins.. I could guarantee you guys will raise another banner next season. Us knick fans are rooting for yall we do not wanna see lebron get a ring in cleveland and we hate the lakers with a passion.Get it done boston

what beef have you with LA?
nerd.gif

Perk and Sheed play ridiculously different games. I think if we do get him, Perk should start and Sheed should be the #1 option at backup for both Perk and KG.The three of them could all get 25-30+ minutes if its rotated right. If Sheed and KG both started, we'd stretch the floor like crazy, but have no realimposing force on the inside on offense. Sheed CAN play that game, but doesnt, and it seems like the top centers arent afraid of KG's fadeaway shooting anymore.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Yall need to get sheed and START HIM over kendrick perkins.. I could guarantee you guys will raise another banner next season. Us knick fans are rooting for yall we do not wanna see lebron get a ring in cleveland and we hate the lakers with a passion.Get it done boston
We're trying but Sheed is "not rushing" anything which means he's looking for money. I know we want him for the MLE. Hopefully,he takes it.

I think we'll end up landing him cause any other team that has shown interest can only offer him the MLE, as well. And Boston is probably his best chancefor minutes and a title. The Lakers showed interest I heard, but that has to be gone with signing Artest.

At the end of the day I know sheed is gonna sign with you guys.. Im a big sheed fan hopefully he gets another ring with yall

Back
Top Bottom