Official Boston Celtics @ Orlando Magic 6:00pm EST

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn. i wish they would have came back and won. was tim donaghy reffing this game?! they must not have wanted to see the celtics win again
smh.gif

hey good game...the Magic are gonna be a problem this year

like others were saying...Pierce shouldn't have jacked it up at the end...terrible..
smh.gif

I was getting sick and tired of seeing Boston pull out a W every time they played in a close game
Twice?
laugh.gif

Man, those refs were horrible for the first three quarters. But props to the Magic. Great game.

Originally Posted by MrBen23

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Shaq's Magic handed the 95-96 Bulls their first loss too. Don't crucify me if I'm wrong, I'm just too tired to look it up.

you are correct. and shaq didn't even play that game.

So 8 games into this Boston season we are comparing them to the 95-96 Bulls?
laugh.gif

Slow ya rolls
laugh.gif

Gotta tip my hat to the Magic. They're no joke. Dwight is a beast, and Rashard is a tough matchup to guard for most NBA power forwards. Boston had nobusiness making a game out of it though. Teams that turn over the ball as often as they did today don't deserve to win.

Oh yeah, !@$% ESPN for even comparing the Celts to the Bulls without even getting through the first month of the season. I wonder who it is that they havedown there approving these articles.

Boston hasn't played too many elite teams yet either, which is another reason they're hyped up too much. Besides, winning alot of games in the regularseason means nothing.

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Damn finally. If my Hornets can't go undefeated, NO ONE CAN!!!

wait until u play top 5 teams son. ur still a notch below w/o a go-to scorer

I just realized Yuku reverted my sig to my old 24 win Celtics one. What the hell?
laugh.gif
Gotta fix that.

Dear Dwight Howard,

Don't take yourself out of the 4th quarter for your career. 10-20 from the free throw line is craptacular.

Your friend,

Officer Shaquille Oneal

Dear the NBA,

Please stop hacking my man Dwight everytime he gets close to the rim.

I literally throw@@%! everywhere when he gets raped downlow everytime they feed him the ball.

And for the Celts fans complaining about the refs, c'mon now P2P was gettin' D Whistle calls.

Back
Top Bottom