Official Boston Celtics Season Thread vol. Banner 18 or Bust

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

50726917.jpg

pimp.gif

Big Baby should be back in early January. Marquis is out until late January/early February.

Originally Posted by JD617

Big Baby should be back in early January. Marquis is out until late January/early February.
What a huge boost that will be for the bench. Having these two guys plus Sheed off the bench is just insane.

Scal played 22 minutes tonight and was basically useless while Shelden got a DNP. I can never understand why Doc does that. At least Shelden is active on theboards.

Scal is a one-trick pony and shouldn't be in the rotation once everyone returns from injuries. Or maybe he'll be used against San Antonio in the battleof redheads.
laugh.gif

I agree, I don't get Doc at all sometimes. Scal is bad as hell, I like dude, but he ***++$+ blows.

It'll be Sheed, Baby, Daniels, Shelden. Or it should be.

Pierce is gonna be out a couple weeks needing fluod drained from his knee. It pretty much explains why he hasn't been agressive at all the past week ortwo. Sucks he's gonna be out but its better now than later in the season.
Hopefully we still beat the Magic but they're really good so well see.

Merry christmas everyone!

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

F THA CELTICS
Why even take the time to come in here and post this? Lame.

Better that Paul is out now than near playoff time. Right now this team is just coasting until playoffs. Get KG rest, get PP rest, get Ray rest. Good news issoon Big Baby and Daniels return so our bench can play more often.

frown.gif
Pierce's news is so bad, & Kevin is out for a lil while.

mad.gif

They should honestly, forfeit the Christmas day game against Orlando
smh.gif

The injuries around the league this year are staggering.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

frown.gif
Pierce's news is so bad, & Kevin is out for a lil while.

mad.gif

They should honestly, forfeit the Christmas day game against Orlando
smh.gif

The injuries around the league this year are staggering.
laugh.gif

Did you watch the game?
pimp.gif

as much as I hate the celtics I actually love the style of game they play

if rondo develops a jumper
eyes.gif

merry x mas celtics fans

I have a quick question:

How come on some of your guys' banners the basketball in the middle is different from others?

Some are a mix of white and green, and other are just flat out green.

Any particular reason?

The different colors in the middle are supposed to show whether the Celtics won the championship at home or on the road. But over the years I think a couple ofthem were stolen, so I don't think all of them are accurate anymore.

Yeah, Rondo pulled his hamstring against the Clippers and played through it against the Warriors and Suns, but Doc wants to give him a few days off and get himback to 100% so this doesn't turn into a lingering problem.

Ok we've been mediocre since the last time this thread was up. We won again against the raps last night and got a rematch against Atlanta tonight, whichill be attending. We really needa come out and make a statement and prove we can beat this team.

Always fun spanking the Raptors, only because it causes half of their fans on Real GM to want to commit suicide.
laugh.gif

Anyhow, we need this game tonight.

Back
Top Bottom