Official Boston Celtics Season Thread vol. Banner 18 or Bust

That's what I was thinking. Have rondo guard the 2 and nate the 1. Press to start the game. Then have ray play against the opposing bench.

Tommy Heinsohn's list of the best young PGs, in order:

1. Rajon Rondo
2. Deron Williams
3. Chris Paul
4. Derrick Rose

roll.gif
roll.gif

Just when the Celtics finally started to turn the corner and play like they did at the beginning of the season...Perk goes down.

It's just that kind of year I guess.
smh.gif

Perk could be completely healthy, and Boston would still be old and slow. The run is over, no more ships for a while Boston, at least in basketball cause the thrill is gone baby, Yeah!!!! Ey, not beating Atlanta, not beating Orlando, and definitely not beating Cleveland, what does that mean-----peace sign in the second round
laugh.gif
. Oh yeah, Cleveland has no titles, and Lebron going to NY, and the Magic will beat us in the ECF. What else yall got?

Haha. Wow so many Celtics fans didn't believe. Ye fans of little faith. I'm glad you were all wrong. Go Celtics!

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Perk could be completely healthy, and Boston would still be old and slow. The run is over, no more ships for a while Boston, at least in basketball cause the thrill is gone baby, Yeah!!!! Ey, not beating Atlanta, not beating Orlando, and definitely not beating Cleveland, what does that mean-----peace sign in the second round
laugh.gif
. Oh yeah, Cleveland has no titles, and Lebron going to NY, and the Magic will beat us in the ECF. What else yall got?
laugh.gif
where is THIS guy?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
where is THIS guy?
roll.gif

Either the bottom of Lake Erie or packing his bags for NY.
laugh.gif

Congrats guys...hopefully we meet with you guys on Thursday, promise you, it WILL be different this time
wink.gif

This is how it should be...Lakers/Celtics, time to end the ownage
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif
End the ownage?

[table][tr][td]1959[/td] [td]Boston Celtics[/td] [td]4–0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1962[/td] [td]Boston Celtics[/td] [td]4–3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1963[/td] [td]Boston Celtics[/td] [td]4–2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1965[/td] [td]Boston Celtics[/td] [td]4–1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1966[/td] [td]Boston Celtics[/td] [td]4–3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1968[/td] [td]Boston Celtics[/td] [td]4–2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1969[/td] [td]Boston Celtics[/td] [td]4–3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1984[/td] [td]Boston Celtics[/td] [td]4–3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1985[/td] [td]Los Angeles Lakers[/td] [td]4–2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1987[/td] [td]Los Angeles Lakers[/td] [td]4–2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2008[/td] [td]Boston Celtics[/td] [td]4–2[/td][/tr][/table]
Unless this year counts for 8 Championships the Lakers aren't ending anything.

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

laugh.gif
End the ownage?

[table][tr][td]1959[/td] [td]Boston Celtics[/td] [td]4–0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1962[/td] [td]Boston Celtics[/td] [td]4–3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1963[/td] [td]Boston Celtics[/td] [td]4–2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1965[/td] [td]Boston Celtics[/td] [td]4–1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1966[/td] [td]Boston Celtics[/td] [td]4–3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1968[/td] [td]Boston Celtics[/td] [td]4–2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1969[/td] [td]Boston Celtics[/td] [td]4–3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1984[/td] [td]Boston Celtics[/td] [td]4–3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1985[/td] [td]Los Angeles Lakers[/td] [td]4–2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1987[/td] [td]Los Angeles Lakers[/td] [td]4–2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2008[/td] [td]Boston Celtics[/td] [td]4–2[/td][/tr][/table]

mad.gif
DAMMIT!

in NBA2K10 for PS3 i only played with the Boston Celtics now they are in the Championship, weird!?!

I didn't lose with them in the game either lol

Originally Posted by j671

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

laugh.gif
End the ownage?

mad.gif
DAMMIT!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I have always wondered why Lakers fans were so salty towards the Celtics, I mean I know there was a long standing rivalry. Damn I didn't realize Boston owned them like that
laugh.gif

Can't wait to watch the Finals on Thursday! Go Celtics!

Never Seen B4: Did you take that picture in Waltham?

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

funny how the Celtics' season thread only starts getting posts when they make the finals haha

Be quite and worry about your own team.

Soulmate, I didn't personally take that photo.

Back
Top Bottom