OFFICIAL BOSTON RED SOX 2010 SEASON THREAD - RIP 2010 SEASON - Time To Play Spoiler

yeah. i can't wait to see how many bases the rays jack this upcoming series
laugh.gif

Its not even gonna be funny. I think they had 8 or something outrageous like that earlier in the season. Crawford steals third on us like hes takin strolls in the park. If we can keep him off then we could be good. But if he gets on hes gonna score prolly 80% of the time.

so may was kind to us. been busy with depression (bruins) and moving back to MA from NY so i havent updated in a while. but we're playing well, the pitching is coming around. if lackey can get it together, we're gonna do some damage in june.

2 questions:
1) can beckett get healthy and get back to being an ace?
2) can the real dice k please stand up?

He can have his hit, if we get this sweep

Otherwise................................................

Spoiler [+]
BKX.jpg

My dude Vic. The guy cant throw out players from the old timers game. But he can sure as hell hit. What a game from him, 5-5 with 4 doubles, Yikes!!!

top 3 teams record-wise since april 20
1) sox 26-14
2) rays 25-15
3) yanks and jays 23-17

christ
laugh.gif

I guess Dice K read my post after the first inning. Good job getting things together after it looked shaky at the start.

And
smh.gif
@ Pap. C'mon Son. Get a 1,2,3 once in a while damn.

laugh.gif
pap pisses me off like no other

and i repeat, will the real dice k please standup? dude was money once he settled down

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I guess Dice K read my post after the first inning. Good job getting things together after it looked shaky at the start.

And
smh.gif
Wanna trade K-Rod for Pap?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

And
smh.gif
Wanna trade K-Rod for Pap?
roll.gif

Ill take Reyes for Pap. We already have the closer for the future with Bard. We dont need any more closers who practice their fist pump more than their pitching.

roll.gif

So whats really good with Beltre and the head touching? Martinez seems to do it as a joke, but Beltre always throws on a mean screw face and swings at him.
We could really use this sweep to catch up a little bit since I dont see the Yanks or Rays sweeping Toronto or Texas respectively.

Have the 3 best teams in the majors ever been from the same division this late in the season? This is kind of ridiculous.

I'll still take Jon Lester and David Price over Buchholz. But he is having a great season so far.

Back
Top Bottom