OFFICIAL BOSTON RED SOX 2010 SEASON THREAD - RIP 2010 SEASON - Time To Play Spoiler

yeah i been staying away in hopes of keeping us hot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

AIF, that you?
nerd.gif

2myyzvr.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

No, why would I be in Seattle? Plus kid looks 17 at most, Im 24 Fam

Havnt been checkin lately since there aint *$+! to talk about right now. Looks like the Summer Slide is right on schedule. Were gonna have to win a lot of games against the Yankees and Rays to have a shot at the Playoff this year. Or hope for an all out collapse from one of them.

whats your guys' take on the deadline activity (lack of activity)?

they're killing the sox front office on sports talk. especially on passing on kerry wood. personally, i dont care for kerry wood. i don't think he would even help. that said, i do think it's come to a point where it's more due to key players being out/just coming back, and mgmt is just like, let's make due with what we have. i don't wanna go as far as to say that they're think there's no real point to go out and rent a player for a race we're pretty much out of (cleveland sweep was a must - and that's out). we had our shot with tampa sliding but we're right back into third. i dunno. like AIF said, the sliiiiiide is in full effect. it's definitely been a weird year though in that we started slow, picked it up, and now are sliding again.

christ, just saw the bench clearing highlights

cleveland can't even properly bean people
laugh.gif

youk might be done for the year....awesome. im about ready to toss in the towel...but i won't. because im pathetic enough to think we can sneak in

Season isn't over yet. 5.5 back of the Yankees with almost 2 months left is doable.

Youk going down hurts, but remember, Ellsbury is back tonight, and Laser should be returning any day now.

well...losing 2 of 3 so far to the damn indians is just awesome.

make or break series coming up this weekend...

Back
Top Bottom