OFFICIAL BOSTON RED SOX 2010 SEASON THREAD - RIP 2010 SEASON - Time To Play Spoiler

so whats the deal with direct tv and blacking out the sox in 2? went to my spot last night at midnight and nesn was blacked out...better be a one time thing

destroyia is the only one on our team that can hit the ball
smh.gif

^ im pissed man. i found out the weekend of the sox @ giants series is literally the one weekend a year i have to be in MA. one of my best friends has his annual birthday cookout and pool party every year the weekend before the 4th. terrible timing
laugh.gif

looks like ellsbury and cameron are headed to the DL
smh.gif

luckily hermida has been doing well. if drew can stay healthy, we should be ok with reddick filling in temporarily

yeah he's retired now. i think he went to some NL teams on minor league deals and then the brewers right before he retired

roll.gif

Really? Delay the game in the middle of the 9th? Shouldve atleast let them get through the 9th to see if we couldve finished it, then if it goes to xtras then call the rain delay.

man...slow slow start for us this season. we need to get our heads outta our %!##+

i've been bad at updating the thread title due to the nhl playoffs
laugh.gif

i feel like Garza always has our number cause i don't remember a game where he didn't pitch bad.

yeah i hate that guy...sonned us quite well in that 2008 ALCS...he's always spitting on the mound too
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

it's all good...i've got bigger fish to fry tonight anyway...bruins better keep making me forget about the sox struggles

Originally Posted by JD617

Run prevention.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pitching
indifferent.gif

run prevention
indifferent.gif

offense
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
(as many expected - though i can't say i expected the offense to be THIS bunk, thought we'd be aiight)

Back
Top Bottom