OFFICIAL BOSTON RED SOX 2010 SEASON THREAD - RIP 2010 SEASON - Time To Play Spoiler

Theo is not happy:

“Things haven’t really changed. We talked about this last week. We’re still playing bad baseball. Unintelligent, undisciplined, uninspired baseball. It’s got to change. It changes itself or we have to do something to change it.

^ good
laugh.gif

i love how when we actually pitch well and play defense, we score 0 runs and lose. but when our pitching gives up a nice 8 spot, we score 12 or 17 runs and win. makes no sense.

Heading to Fenway for the first time this year. Sox better not lay an egg.

Heading to the game tomorrow, sitting in the RF Roof Box for the first time. Actually the first time i've ever say anywhere but the regular seats. Hopefully we get it done.

big sweep. needed that. dice k calmed down nicely after the rocky start. good stuff from the offense too.

big series this weekend...hopefully we can keep the momentum going and take two of three at least

bring it on, gramps
laugh.gif

tons of boston sports tonight...unfortunately the bruins play at the same time so my attention will mostly be with hockey tonight. but ill be watching during intermissions and after, assuming the game goes 4+ hours like they usually do
laugh.gif

u bastards better stop throwing near jeter, he likes it on the outside half of the plate, lets keep it there .......

yeah thats the not the only place he likes it
laugh.gif

this freakin' darth vader helmeted fool cervelli
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

this freakin' darth vader helmeted fool cervelli
smh.gif

24gqgys.jpg

and please alittle more respect for jeter, thats baseball royalty there

tongue.gif

I love that Delcarmen pulls something out of his *** and has a scoreless inning, but good old Tito put in Ramirez and eats a **** and gives up a nice HR.

and whats great is when our power is non-existent, and we need a bat, (Adrian Gonzalez) the padres are doing great now,

im still just baffled by the signing of Schoeneweis, he had a freakin' 7.13 ERA last year, does Theo honestly think that being another year older will some how make him Benjamin Button?

wooooooo finally a win
pimp.gif

lester turning it around
pimp.gif

offense picking it up a bit too

Been busy, only got to watch last nights game (thank god) those other 2 musta been hard to watch. Lester looked real good out there. IDK what is up with Beckett, but he needs to get his %*%% together after we gave him a new contract.

On to Toronto, time to move back up in the division and start this comeback.

Back
Top Bottom