LEBRON GOAT THREAD - Strive #4 Greatness

DfDuvh4UYAAIQ8l.jpg

Bron really got ALL the clout.

Warriors about to win the title again and KD gonna get the FMVP, yet for the next 3-4 weeks all the talk is going to be about LeBron and his next move :lol:

I’ve been really thinking about this and as much as I want Lebron to stay in Cleveland and just ride off into the sunset however it may end.....it can’t happen that way. He has already altered the course of NBA history by his move to Miami and then KD being the groupie he is. Ol big “if Lebron did it, why can’t I?” headass. The Warriors are one game away from being the newest NBA dynasty and curtailing Lebron’s legacy. I think the only way to fix this superteam trend is to break it and the only one who can break it is the player who “created” it. Lebron’s finals record will never be .500, he’s too deep in the hole. But he can grab at least one more championship on his way out. I think.....he should form another superteam and him doing it with the clout he has today could bring him some outrageous pieces. He should put it together and have it running to where they are on top until he decides to retire...

Developing....

Reactions: HIM
Durant had an all-time performance today for sure. Sucks that he took the easiest way out and went to GS. Boston, Washington, or staying in OKC would have given us great matchups. Bron vs KD each year in the East or OKC vs GSW in the west. Maybe he leaves after getting his 2 rings. Make your own legacy, weenie.

Anyway, as @sohi 23 said, this was a "bad" game and every other player in the league would kill for those numbers :lol:

How crazy is that.
pretty good stat line from lebron but i was wondering why he stopped taking shots at the end when they went down? like hes been taking those last minute shots throughout the playoffs but this game it wqs like he reverted back to young lebbywinks where he would pass it off instead of taking it and busting in a ****** face.

Reactions: HIM
congrats to you guys lord. he had a great series but the warriors were just too much for him to handle. see yall in the laker thread next season when your king is a laker

Bron should start declining but methinks it'll be a gradual decline. He won't be a Carmelo. He'll get slower and less athletic but will still be a mismatch at the 4. Passing and bbiq will allow him to be a very good player even as he starts declining.

I just wanna see him in thr league when Bronny gets drafted.

Back
Top Bottom