LEBRON GOAT THREAD - Strive #4 Greatness

Where does the GOAT go?

This thread is gonna be a lot more active in a month.

Welcome, everyone.

I can't believe I get to see Bron live 41 times a year :pimp:

I think you need a psychiatric evaluation b, because you jump from one extreme to another.

I was a huge fan of Lebron his first 7 seasons. I hated Lebron the next 4. I was a huge Lebron fan the 4 seasons after that. Now with the news of him leaving Cleveland AGAIN, I’m not a fan of Lebron.

There is a trend in all this, I promise.

I was a huge fan of Lebron his first 7 seasons. I hated Lebron the next 4. I was a huge Lebron fan the 4 seasons after that. Now with the news of him leaving Cleveland AGAIN, I’m not a fan of Lebron.

There is a trend in all this, I promise.
You just proved my point.

One Extreme.

Then the other.

You just proved my point.

One Extreme.

Then the other.

Not being a fan of Lebron turning on his home team and the team that drafted him is an extreme? I’m just a fan of the old school where legends won and lost with the teams that drafted them, especially the best player in the league. Let’s see if LA loves him the same way like Cleveland did when he loses there.

So many lost souls posting in here. We do not blame you for your sins. You can always repent and accept LeBron as your GOAT and savior. Brother junglejim junglejim , you can always speak to us when in need of guidance and support.

Be well.

I accept your offer of conditional employment. Where do I need to sign?

B8388651-1A52-4ADF-9E75-CE2382F985E6.jpeg

New Jersey, same GOAT :pimp:

I know it's strange, brother. But everything happens for a reason. The GOAT cane tonmy city so i can watch him play in person 41+ times a year.

He went to the Lakers to mortgage their future. GOAT is good all the time, all the time GOAT is good :pimp:

Can one be a bronsexual if they renounced Lebron when he went to Miami, but forgave him when he came back to Cleveland?
Also can they be a bronsexual , but still believe Jordan is the G.O.A.T. ?

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom