Official Cal vs USC 11/10 vol. Fight for the Holiday Bowl

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
LONGSHORE YOU FREAKIN BUM....

QBs gotta step up in 4th quarters, once AGAIN he proves why he just sucks. Being a Top 25 caliber team you need a QB that can lead a team to victory, no matterhow good WRs we have, if we have a bum QB who likes throwing it to the other team we will never win...
mad.gif
. You could almost pinpoint the UCLA, ASU, and today's loss squarely on him
indifferent.gif
...this is sad...we're wasting such a great group of WRs with a trashqb

good job USC, they won the game fair and square obviously, we made too many mistakes especially our stupid#%** qb

OMG i can't stand Longshore. Riley better be startin the next game. dude is a choker in the 4th quarter.

mad.gif
mad.gif
Nate just pisses me off with every game he plays. it's sad because we're wasting our great WR core...

i don't have too many complaints about the defense today though...it coulda been better but bottom line we could have won this game if we playedbetter..no, if Longshore played better in the 4th quarter.

This wasn't a game I expected to win, but nonetheless a win is a win. I don't see us defeating ASU and I am hoping USC shows up to play UCLA. I stillam deeply dissapointed with this season for us, we should still be undefeated.

4 hours in the rain to see longshore throw (and fumble) the game away..
smh.gif

again, on defense, there's no pressure on long 3rd downs, they're still rushing 3 and somehow leave people wide open.

and the offense at the goal line..
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom