Official Carter IV Post

You crazy if you think he won't sell a million again. He's the biggest artist in Hip Hop right now next to Kanye

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

The days of Wayne Dropping good mainstream albums are finito. Last GOOD, Wayne album was Carter 2 and that was December of 2005...4 years ago.

That's if you're not counting Like Father, Like Son. That was probably the best album Wayne's ever put out.
They need to let me be a mod for a day and clean house
smh.gif

What ALBUM has he released that was better?

True Story? Hell no

Tha Block is Hot? Nope

Lights Out? Nope

500 Degreez? Nope

Tha Carter? Probably his prime lyrically, but production wasn't good enough.

Tha Carter II? Most arguable. Production was good, lyrics to match. Album has too many skippable tracks.

Tha Carter III? Nope. It's musically a pretty complete album, but too much ******ation.

This is easily the best album front to back
Please point me towards one weak song on LFLS

I can really see this album dropping on December considering the No Ceiling mixtape is supposedly dropping on November.

I say with a great single, good promotion, and the holiday sales he can easily do a milli again. And I'm not even a Wayne fan.

I'm just keeping it real the guy has the girls on smash.

Tell Wanye to go sit down for a sec....
tired of seeing the guy.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Some people just get worn out after a while
and I never really liked him.

Quality > Quantity

The days of Wayne Dropping good mainstream albums are finito. Last GOOD, Wayne album was Carter 2 and that was December of 2005...4 years ago.

That's if you're not counting Like Father, Like Son. That was probably the best album Wayne's ever put out.
smh.gif

True Story? Hell no

Tha Block is Hot? Nope

Lights Out? Nope

500 Degreez? Nope

Tha Carter II? Most arguable. Production was good, lyrics to match. Album has too many skippable tracks.

Tha Carter III? Nope. It's musically a pretty complete album, but too much ******ation.

You might be right....But i think The Carter 2 is his best CD...after that its just preference IMO....cuz i like the carter 3 alot....but i knowNT hates it

Originally Posted by Im Not You

You crazy if you think he won't sell a million again. He's the biggest artist in Hip Hop right now next to Kanye
laugh.gif
I dont love or hate either of them but Weezy is muchbigger than Kanye and his lil Taylor Swift incident didn't do him any favors

True Story? Hell no

Tha Block is Hot? Nope

Lights Out? Nope

500 Degreez? Nope

I stopped reading right there...

2lxunhj.jpg

When is the young money album comin out.....id rather hear that than a wayne album right now

but i already know all the doubt about this album will die when lollipop part 2 come out.....

Tim westwood interview is broadcasting now. Wayne basically said that Birdman is the one trying to pile C4 with Rebirth. Wayne said he wants to pile the YMalbum with Rebirth instead.

smh.gif

True Story? Hell no

Tha Block is Hot? Nope

Lights Out? Nope

500 Degreez? Nope

Like Father Like Son Mixtape> LFLS Album

And that's not technically a Wayne Album....if you gone play it like that then Guerilla Warfare is by far his greatest album (Hot Boys if you not familiar)

NO AUTOTUE+NO FEATURES+HE JUST SAID HE NOT DRINKIN THE PINK STUFF NOW (JUST SAID IT ON TIM WESTWOOD) = OLD WAYNE AND GOOD CD

The days of Wayne Dropping good mainstream albums are finito. Last GOOD, Wayne album was Carter 2 and that was December of 2005...4 years ago. I prefer wayne circa hotboy era to about Carter 1 anyway. He's done IMO when it comes to dropping albums. He should just focus on developing talent. I know he's only 27 but He's been in the game since the 90s when he was like 14/15 y/o so that's like 12 years strong. I dont see it in him personally. But hey, that's just my opinion...

THIS

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Originally Posted by stopcappin

NO AUTOTUE+NO FEATURES+HE JUST SAID HE NOT DRINKIN THE PINK STUFF NOW (JUST SAID IT ON TIM WESTWOOD) = OLD WAYNE AND GOOD CD

He said all of those things??
eek.gif
Or he's on the white stuff and justmaking +%* up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

eek.gif
Or he's on the white stuff and just making +%* up
laugh.gif
yo for the first time in about 3 years this dude actually sounds fully coherent

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Originally Posted by illfrozn

eek.gif
Or he's on the white stuff and just making +%* up
laugh.gif
yo for the first time in about 3 years this dude actually sounds fully coherent
Y'all got a _ raising his hopes, if this dude lets me down with another weak CD...
smh.gif

Dont think he'll be able to top the Carter III but regardless i'll be coppin his next one. Isn't he supposed to drop a T-Wayne cd called He Singsand He Raps? Any info?

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Dont think he'll be able to top the Carter III but regardless i'll be coppin his next one. Isn't he supposed to drop a T-Wayne cd called He Sings and He Raps? Any info?

Was that a typo? That shouldn't be hard AT ALL

Some of yall in here are foolish

Back
Top Bottom