Official Casey Anthony Trial - Walking Out of Jail a Free Woman @ 12:00am 07/17/2011

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

cmoneymontana wrote:

seasoned vet wrote:

Los Angeles Fresh wrote:

Vick went to jail for a gambling ring, not for killing a dog. When will people get this through their head? PETA just hopped on the case to make him look worse.

- people like this are just slow, they couldnt understand it if they tried.

....these are the same type of individuals that were saying Martha Stewart went to prison for insider trading when EVERYONE does it. when the truth is Martha Stewart went to prison for LYING about it.

Oh yeah, your 2 year old is missing for a month before you report it. That is ok, you are too busy getting tatted up, and clubbin.

Like Cedric Ceballos said, any non attractive white woman does this, it is a wrap for you, straight up.

....umm, okay? im NOT arguing that point smart guy.

I AM ONLY commenting on: "Vick went to jail for a gambling ring, not for killing a dog. When will people get this through their head?"..........thats why i QUOTED IT.

ftr, i agree somewhat on what Cedric Ceballos said. HOWEVER, you do still hear morons saying Vick went to jail for killing dogs then try to compare it to other things when thats not what he went to prison for.

Yeah I don't get why dude quotes you lol. Is he trying to argue or agree? And I'm just here to point out every stupid thing jd says. I am convinced more and more every time he posts that he was dropped as a child.

Case is pretty simple. Those jurors know that girl killed her daughter, thing is, you can't base your vote on what you personally believe. The prosecution's job is to present evidence that the person is guilty, and obviously they failed at their job. And like the one homie said, if she was ugly, fat, black or poor, she would have been found guilty and there is no doubt about it.

WELCOME TO AMERICA. HOME OF A BROKEN JUSTICE SYSTEM

this case was won/lost on the final day of the defense's closing arguments

1tpbs.jpg

64120705.jpg

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

how many of y'all think this was about race though? just asking.
How can it be?

OJ was a black man who was charged with killing his white wife and was not guilty.

Race card crap needs to take a hike, all of ya'll thinking that race was involved are morons.  

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

How can it be?

OJ was a black man who was charged with killing his white wife and was not guilty.

Race card crap needs to take a hike, all of ya'll thinking that race was involved are morons.  

like someone said before as quoted in Law abiding citizen...its not what you know or what happened its about what you can prove in court.

/2cents

about race? NO.

......did race play a factor? i see where it may have. dont know if it did.

How can it be?

This is NT. If the race card isnt played then something aint right...

I'm going to go on a bit of a rant here..

First off, I don't care whether she's guilty or not. One person getting away with murder or whatever isn't that significant to me when everyday someone is getting murdered and getting away with it.

My beef is with this whole situation. My parents are all caught up in this case. They've been watching for years about this broad and it really makes me sick. HLN makes me sick. People are murdered every single day in the United States. A lot. Yet this stupid network decides to focus their attention on one little white girl? You know how many people have died in USA alone since this murder has been on air? Roughly over 40,000. Yet this crap of a network decides to slander one woman. One woman, one child, given all this media spin for three years. It's absolutely disgusting.

Nancy Grace, all of those idiots on that channel, it's sickening how much effort is put-forth to put this trial on-air. And they talk about how Casey will probably get a lot of money doing interviews and whatnot after getting off free. Well you know what? She wouldn't be interviewed and gotten a chance to write a book and whatnot if your idiot network didn't put her on blast, and televise this stupid trial. There's nothing special about this case. It's another white girl that got murdered, and some crazy parent who killed her. In another few months, they'll target another white woman/child who got murdered and show her case on-air too. It's absolutely sickening.

First it happened with Laci Peterson (sp?), and now it happens with this little girl. Do I wish she were murdered? No of course not, that's not my point, but my point is that efforts could be placed elsewhere. All the effort of HLN, Nancy Grace, and all of these bigots, for what? What do they achieve? Is this what we've come to as a society? Is this our entertainment?

Right now in third-world countries there are far worse tragedies going on right now. There are little girls murdered all over the world every day. I wouldn't even know about this crap trial if it weren't for my parents watching it like it was the NBA Finals. And not just since this trial, my parents have watched HLN since Nancy Grace "graced," their televisions. All they do on that stupid channel is yell about nothing.

It's just sad to me that there's so much emphasis on this trial, and on this channel in general.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

How can it be?

So OJ's case automatically invalidates the issue of racial disparity in the criminal justice system ? Oh.
and no this isn't purely about race either. Fact still remains that the system has tremendous flaws, shortcomings & failures.

it's not just race. too me it's gender and appearance as well.

if it was the same situation and it was a man instead of a woman that was the defendant it would've been handled differently, same if it was an overweight unattractive woman. hell in regards to race, black males have the highest rate of getting the death penalty so had she been black there's a possibilty things would be different.

i guess im a moron though for giving a differing view then some people though.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

First off, I don't care whether she's guilty or not. One person getting away with murder or whatever isn't that significant to me when everyday someone is getting murdered and getting away with it.

My beef is with this whole situation. My parents are all caught up in this case. They've been watching for years about this broad and it really makes me sick. HLN makes me sick. People are murdered every single day in the United States. A lot. Yet this stupid network decides to focus their attention on one little white girl? You know how many people have died in USA alone since this murder has been on air? Roughly over 40,000. Yet this crap of a network decides to slander one woman. One woman, one child, given all this media spin for three years. It's absolutely disgusting.

Nancy Grace, all of those idiots on that channel, it's sickening how much effort is put-forth to put this trial on-air. And they talk about how Casey will probably get a lot of money doing interviews and whatnot after getting off free. Well you know what? She wouldn't be interviewed and gotten a chance to write a book and whatnot if your idiot network didn't put her on blast, and televise this stupid trial. There's nothing special about this case. It's another white girl that got murdered, and some crazy parent who killed her. In another few months, they'll target another white woman/child who got murdered and show her case on-air too. It's absolutely sickening.

First it happened with Laci Peterson (sp?), and now it happens with this little girl. Do I wish she were murdered? No of course not, that's not my point, but my point is that efforts could be placed elsewhere. All the effort of HLN, Nancy Grace, and all of these bigots, for what? What do they achieve? Is this what we've come to as a society? Is this our entertainment?

Right now in third-world countries there are far worse tragedies going on right now. There are little girls murdered all over the world every day. I wouldn't even know about this crap trial if it weren't for my parents watching it like it was the NBA Finals. And not just since this trial, my parents have watched HLN since Nancy Grace "graced," their televisions. All they do on that stupid channel is yell about nothing.

It's just sad to me that there's so much emphasis on this trial, and on this channel in general.

I can't stand Nancy Grace.

This brings in the ratings though. Same can be said about Jersey shore and how all these other crap shows are relevant.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

How can it be?

This is NT. If the race card isnt played then something aint right...
I'm not pulling the race card or anything like that. Its just many think the outcome would be different if it were a minority.
It shows that people have gotten harsher sentences for petty crimes. and they just so happened to be a minority. 

some innocent go to jail, and some guilty get set free. I'm just saying the latter happens a lot more when a black male/female is involved. 
smile.gif

Prosecutors did nothing to prove she was guilty. This is an easy judgement to make. Let's wait a year or two and hope they find new evidence. Either way, this chick is officially witness protection status in society.

riker.gif

totally agree. 

The network would not dedicate so much air time if it weren't for people like your folks who have been "watching for years." 

How many of you guys saying that the state did NOTHING to prove she was guilty actually watched 90% or more of the trial?

clap_clap_clap_gif.gif

For people claiming race isn't a factor in our court system, the sheer fact that this story has gotten so much attention should make you aware of the race issues we have as a country. When have ever seen a black or hispanic case get this much attention, I think its horrible what happened to the little girl, and i cant believe the mom got off
mad.gif
. But this country has a sick problem of almost acting like other races dont matter, until I see a case where a Minority child is missing and gets 24 hour news coverage, I am forced to believe that the Media and a huge portion of our Country doesn't think Minorities are equal.

Back
Top Bottom