Official Cavaliers @ Celtics- GAME SEVEN 3:30pm ET ABC vol. WIN OR GO HOME

Wowwwww

The Celtics will not win a title.
Where's KG the MVP candidate
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

The Cavs are very lucky they're still within striking distance...if they can get a little run going this could be a great finish...I want Boston to win, but I'd like to see a good game.

i disagree.

i think the celtics are lucky they're slightly in the lead considering most of the cavaliers haven't been involved in the game

Wow. Did anyone else not know that Z was a point guard in Kazakhstan?

jk I know its Lithuania, and I was being sarcastic....

everytime i see Kendrick Perkins under the hoop and its rebound time, my heart rate goes up
His +!# cant do nothing at all except be big

Wow.....P2 going off. I always laugh when a double comes on to a guy and he just gets this "OH SHH, I gotta shoot thisbefore the triple comes!" look and throws his shot up
laugh.gif
.Sheed is notorious for this, watch in the next series, anytime he is doubled in the post he will just turn away from it and throw up a fadeaway.
laugh.gif

pierce trying to neurtralize lebron.... damn, it took 7 games but the 2 scorers are finally scoring......

Originally Posted by jville819

Doc needs to get Ray outta there.

ray is now officially a scrub. does nothing for the team out there. send him back to seattle for some change.

paul pierce is really stopping the celtic choke right now with some incredible shots

My GOODNESS, Pierce.

smh.gif

Dude is lighting it up.

LeBron's caught fire the last few minutes, too... but the Celtics are doing well in making sure only he can hurt them.

The Cavs needs to double Pierce at least for a few minutes. The way he's playing, what's the worst that can happen if they force someone else to shoot?The Celtics score? That's what's happening right now with leaving Pierce 1-on-1 anyways, so that's not really much of a difference.

Back
Top Bottom