Official Cavaliers @ Celtics- GAME SEVEN 3:30pm ET ABC vol. WIN OR GO HOME

Damn that's only Bron's 1st 3 in Boston
eek.gif

LeBron and Pierce killing it right now. This should end up being a great game. SMH at Garnett though, I haven't seen dude go in the post once the wholedamn game.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

LeBron and Pierce killing it right now. This should end up being a great game. SMH at Garnett though, I haven't seen dude go in the post once the whole damn game.

and yet he makes one shot and pounds his chest like he owns the place
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by jville819

Doc needs to get Ray outta there.

ray is now officially a scrub. does nothing for the team out there. send him back to seattle for some change.

paul pierce is really stopping the celtic choke right now with some incredible shots

ray aint a scrub, he just isnt what everyones always made him out to be, doc needs to start playin him the same way byron scott plays peja, he needs openlooks

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by jville819

Doc needs to get Ray outta there.

ray is now officially a scrub. does nothing for the team out there. send him back to seattle for some change.

paul pierce is really stopping the celtic choke right now with some incredible shots

ray aint a scrub, he just isnt what everyones always made him out to be, doc needs to start playin him the same way byron scott plays peja, he needs open looks
he doesn't have bruce bowen on him; he has wally freakin' scerbiak. step the eff up. right now, he plays like a scrub

Seiously, I thought KG was supposed to be a MVP candidate?

What the hell is he doing out there?

damn Ray you one of my fav players. This is game 7 show some heart at least. I guess its hard to do that when you haven't showed up yet. Dive for a loose ball or something.

Originally Posted by Jeuce

[Tupac] Inglewood, inglewood always up to no good. [Tupac]
dont mean to spil your milkshake, but it was Dr.Dre that said that

Sad thing is Boston expended so much energy this series that they will struggle to take down Detroit next series.

Mike brown is a idiot, the game is close enough now that he can take lebron out and give him a couple minute rest before the 4th starts so he can have somerest.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Seiously, I thought KG was supposed to be a MVP candidate?

What the hell is he doing out there?

KG is doing everything else while PP is thuggin.

No need for Ticket to do anything else at the moment except rebound and play D. Which he's doing quite well so far.

Back
Top Bottom