Official Cavaliers @ Celtics- GAME SEVEN 3:30pm ET ABC vol. WIN OR GO HOME

Basketball-web_2.jpg

Much better ball movement by the Cavs in the 3rd and they were able to cut into the lead. Blood34, I believe won't let his team lose this game though,finally we might have an exciting finish.

KG doesnt need to be scoring right now. Just stay playing D and being all wild and crazy.

It's the Captain's time to shine.

Side note on that: did anyone else go think Wilbon was crazy when he said at halftime that everyone thought Pierce was the third part of the Big 3 and Ray wasthe 2 (at the beginning of the season)? Shoot, I think Pierce has been and is the #1.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

And don't worry ya'll. Jesus will snap out of that slump.

This series: 10.2 points, 3.8 boards, 2.5 assists, 1.67 turnovers, 34% from the field(19-55)

And the worst part 18% from 3(4-22)

I know it didn't count, but still, Delonte West just DRILLED the 3 after getting from LeBron when the ref called 'defensive 3 seconds' on theCeltics.

And he just drilled a 3 a second ago off of LeBron dribbling from one side of the court to the other.

THAT'S who they need to be setting up plays for; Delonte. For the Cavs, IN MY OPINION, the rest of the game should be The West and LeBron Show

i think kg can shut down any player if he has to do it for 5 possessions at a time. dude is ridiculous with length, size, and quickness

Back
Top Bottom