Official Cavaliers @ Celtics- GAME SEVEN 3:30pm ET ABC vol. WIN OR GO HOME

outacontrol music wrote:
GULLYDAGREAT wrote:
Cavs by 2 in OT

indifferent.gif
You do know he died in that gif.
I'll be rooting for the Cavs but I think Celtics will pull it off.

Well great thing about this game whoever wins, no more of this bad for TV, damn near unwatchable series.

I hate the Cavs and Lebron....

With that being said some of you guys must be blind. Do some of you guys even watch the NBA? People that are prediciting "BOSTON BLOWOUT" "BOSTON BY 20+" must not watch the NBA or the Cavs at all. Lebron is a one man wrecking crew. We saw him last year single-handedly win the EasternConference. Why not again? He's the only guy I've ever seen that can be one assist away from a triple-double and have the commentators/analistscommenting on how he had an off game. Now I'm not saying that the Cavs are necessarily gonna win but it's definitely going to be a close game.

I said at the beginning of the playoffs that I thought it was gonna be a Lakers v. Cavs in the Finals.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Then maybe we can settle all the Kobe v. Lebron nonsense.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by E3LAL

outacontrol music wrote:
GULLYDAGREAT wrote:
Cavs by 2 in OT

indifferent.gif
You do know he died in that gif.
I'll be rooting for the Cavs but I think Celtics will pull it off.
Worx, I can't believe someone made a gif out of that
smh.gif

eek.gif
embarassed.gif
My bad...

Well, Im gone to Bw3's to kick it with my fellow fans fellas. Hopefully I return to these boards jubilantly tonight!
happy.gif

GO CAVS!
pimp.gif

I said at the beginning of the playoffs that I thought it was gonna be a Lakers v. Cavs in the Finals. imageimage Then maybe we can settle all the Kobe v. Lebron nonsense.

what needs to be settled?

Kobe is the league MVP, has averaged 34 PPG in the playoffs, and has taken his team to the WCF. Lebron? he's shooting like 25% from the field.

it's been settled.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

I said at the beginning of the playoffs that I thought it was gonna be a Lakers v. Cavs in the Finals. imageimage Then maybe we can settle all the Kobe v. Lebron nonsense.

Kobe is the league MVP, has averaged 34 PPG in the playoffs, and has taken his team to the WCF. Lebron? he's shooting like 25% from the field.

it's been settled.

Far from settled... Especially after LeBron out shined Kobe during their regular season games.

I'm at the library studying for boards, anyone have an online link that will potentially broadcast the game?

Mac-compatible if possible please.

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Olvera23

it's been settled.

Far from settled... Especially after LeBron out shined Kobe during their regular season games.

I can't believe someone would even argue this
laugh.gif

i'd like to see the hyped three go down today (especially kg's overrated %##), but they're playing at home and you know how that story goes

not necessarily saying the refs, stern & the nba have been on their side at home, but the disparity with which they play at home vs away should

my lazy sunday will be greatly enhanced if the cavaliers pull out a win today

SEE!!!!! SEE!!!! BRON BLOCKED KOBE, AKA, BRON >>>> KOBE............
roll.gif

Anywho, Russell with 34 and 40 in the game 7 way back when =
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I gotta go Celts at home though, but not by 20, by more like 6, 92-86

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

i'd like to see the hyped three go down today (especially kg's overrated %##), but they're playing at home and you know how that story goes

not necessarily saying the refs, stern & the nba have been on their side at home, but the disparity with which they play at home vs away should

Anyone who calls KG overrated doesn't know basketball.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by Olvera23

it's been settled.

I can't believe someone would even argue this
laugh.gif

seriously, this is not the time to argue. not when Lebron is facing the most scrutiny of his career while Kobe is at an all-time high.

at least save that argument for when Lebron is shining
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

Anyone who calls KG overrated doesn't know basketball.

uh huh. right.

does anyone know the name of the song used for the celtics intro before the starting line up? Ive been after it for the longest

Back
Top Bottom