Official Cavaliers @ Celtics- GAME SEVEN 3:30pm ET ABC vol. WIN OR GO HOME

PJ Brown

smh.gif

lebron needs to demand a trade. the celts need to demand a contract re-negotiation with ray allen.

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

If Lebron can pull this off, they need to give him some kind of award. Make some #!%% up and give it him
laugh.gif
The crush david stern award goes to...

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

RockDeep:
Yeah... this is why no one can really get into a rhythm... Bron can't get anyone else into the game cause they are standing around looking again. When he does pass they aren't in game rhythm.
I completely disagree, and this is going to sound like the same exact thing I was saying about Kobe 2 years ago: they are standing around NOW because LeBron came out of the gate to begin the game GUNNING. I missed the very first 1:20 of the game, but once I sat down to watch, LeBron missed 5 consecutive shots, made a left handed layup, then missed like 3 more before getting an and-1.

Now that's fine; no one shoots 100%, but the problem I had was that he NEVER looked to pass. Teammates were running around setting picks for each other, back picks, double screens, and all LeBron was doing was setting things up for LeBron.
Dead on Ska, I feel like I've seen this all before
laugh.gif

YO! You can not win a title without AT LEAST 1 guy like a PJ Brown. You just can't. DF!!!

why is lebron passng right now? jack up 3pt heaves who the hell cares. you're the king man

Back
Top Bottom