Official Cavaliers @ Celtics- GAME SEVEN 3:30pm ET ABC vol. WIN OR GO HOME

CLEVELAND SUCKS.

GET THAT SMUG WALLY GUY OUT OF HERE
DELONTE WEST WITH HIS HERPED OUT FACE

BYE BYE LEBRON, TAKE YOUR SMUG %%+ HOME, HEY AT LEAST YOUR KIDS WONT KNOW HOW BAD YOUR TEAM IS.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

someone get eddie house little %#% kid off the damn court

laugh.gif

these two teams are fugazi, KG - not clutch.

no offensive sets, just-one-on-one action.

Western conference theoretically would kill the Celtics - let's hope Detroit does it though.

PJ Brown was clutch with the set shot and Lebron stop - that's like Mbenga coming in to take over.
laugh.gif

Pierce showed me a lot. Like he's able to carry the load on a team of superstars. Boston games aren't televised as much, so I haven't been able tosee how great he was.

real nice to see paul pierce get his, but damn it's disgusting to see the celtics as a whole move onto the next round

somehow the media riders will find a way to claim keving garnett had a hand in this victory like the dozens of other games he's gotten unduly credit for

go detroit pistons!

What a game by Lebron and Pierce.

This is where it ends for the Celtics, Pistons should knock them out in 5

Originally Posted by dyyhard

these two teams are fugazi, KG - not clutch.

no offensive sets, just-one-on-one action.

Western conference theoretically would kill the Celtics - let's hope Detroit does it though.

kg didnt need to be clutch, everyone knew that pierce wasn gonna decide the game for the celtics

I like how KG only wants to play defense in a game 7

Anyways....Celtics vs Pistons..goes up to 7 games, with boston winning game 7 in a similar fashion

Celtics vs Lake show in the finals

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I would blame it on two things the Cavs did wrong:
- not hustling after rebounds and loose balls
- LeBron eliminating his teammates from the game

He's young, though, and I think he'll learn about that last part. Thing is, he didn't come into the league like that. He came into the league distributing like a freak AND scoring like a freak. But in big games now, he just goes into 'takeover by scoring' mode instead of 'takeover by reading the defense and adjusting accordingly' mode.
its funny you say that though, because I remember when he was making passes to wide open players at the last second in games in the last 2 years, hewas getting criticized HARD for not taking that shot himself and deferring to teammates

Paul Pierce should play the lottery today.. Because he had some of the luckiest breaks I've seen in a basketball game.

laugh.gif
Celtics fans can celebrate for about 10 hours cause Detroit is bout to whoop that *+!

Back
Top Bottom