Official Cavaliers @ Celtics- GAME SEVEN 3:30pm ET ABC vol. WIN OR GO HOME

Ray is still my mans but he don't get a pass from me. He has to redeem himself next series.

aint no way if I was Lebron would I stay in Cleveland.
laugh.gif
Come to NewYork

i hope the pistons shut up the celtics and their fans

they will. Celtics obviously overrated and not the same team in the regular season, they are just squeaking by.

Cant only blame Bron... Papovich(sp?), West and others had many shots and just werent able to follow through...

pimp.gif
lebron and pierce killed it, nice game all around.
i'm expecting a lakers-celtics finals now just cuz $tern is probably peeing his pants right now over the thought of that

Originally Posted by brovash

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I would blame it on two things the Cavs did wrong:
- not hustling after rebounds and loose balls
- LeBron eliminating his teammates from the game

He's young, though, and I think he'll learn about that last part. Thing is, he didn't come into the league like that. He came into the league distributing like a freak AND scoring like a freak. But in big games now, he just goes into 'takeover by scoring' mode instead of 'takeover by reading the defense and adjusting accordingly' mode.
its funny you say that though, because I remember when he was making passes to wide open players at the last second in games in the last 2 years, he was getting criticized HARD for not taking that shot himself and deferring to teammates

not only that he passed it to west late and he missed the shot, he played like he should have cause if he was passive and temmates was missing shots all wewould see it post like this "SHOOT THE DAMN BALL LEBRON" "TAKE OVER LEBRON" he played like he should have.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Paul Pierce should play the lottery today.. Because he had some of the luckiest breaks I've seen in a basketball game.

u must have not seen p2 in 03, guy's nicknamed the truth for a reason, im sure boston knew if they were gonna take this game someone besides kg wasgonna have to step up

Ben Wallace lost the game for the cavs...passing up wide open shots and what not
dude need to take his allergy, fresh off the amistad looking self somewhere else

yes I'm mad

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Cant only blame Bron... Papovich(sp?), West and others had many shots and just werent able to follow through...

its hard to blame lebron seeing as how he put up 45, but on the road, as a star u have to know that ur supporting cast might not show up on the road(wheres ur bench rudolph???) - just like kobe scored 10 straight in the 4th in utah, theyll be there at home but on the road, its on the star to step up

ECF will go 7..... but both teams will win 1 on the road. Boston's due for a road win.... and a home loss.

all you dudes sayin Pistons in 5 are out your damn minds. No chance at that. it will more then likely go 7 as well.

Originally Posted by ThaHunGer4more

Ben Wallace lost the game for the cavs...passing up wide open shots and what not
dude need to take his allergy, fresh off the amistad looking self somewhere else

yes I'm mad

ben wallace is not an offensive threat. he isn't even an offensive itch. he was a non factor. he usually is a non factor. it wasn't his doing thatcaused this loss.

GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ:
for all the Cavs fans, here is a consolation prize....

0b43519de94de0e88eabb1a12f84935c55053dc.gif

laugh.gif

Girls Gone Wild, Best Breasts Ever.

I think. I mean, that's... that's what my friend told me.
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

What a great game. Both sides played well.

Bron had a great 47 mintues. PP had a great 48.

Mike brown should be fired. There were times ben wallace should never had been in that game. Joe smith is a much better player.

Home team took care of business.

We are getting the east final we wanted. Celtics Vs Pistons.

Seriously.
There's only three players on the cavs squad who even deserve a jersey.

Lame !@* Boston fans. Look at you're team and look at Lebron's. +$%#! disgusting. If the Celts don't play any better than they have so far, yallare gonna get +$*!#!% mollywhopped by the Pistons. They know how to play this deep in the playoffs and don't play down to their competition.
Can't wait till yall cornballs get shut the !%!$ up.
smh.gif

Lebron lost the game

missed a three down by one

missed a layup down by 3

let paul outhustle him on that crucial jump ball

missed free throw

people can blame the role players all they want but lebron had a chance to get it done...many chances...but choked it away

Ray Allen needs to show up and the C's gotta win a road game next series if they wanna make it to the finals, I'll take this for now though

OK FOLKS THE GAME IS OVER NOW. CELTS WON CAVS LOSE. MOVE TO THE NEXT TOPIC, HEAD OVER TO THE OFFICIAL CELTICS VS PISTONSTHREAD THE PARTY CONTINUES OVER THERE.

indifferent.gif
at paul pierce saying they are going to win in a blowoutguarantee. this man is a used cal salesman.

Back
Top Bottom