Official Cavaliers @ Celtics- GAME SEVEN 3:30pm ET ABC vol. WIN OR GO HOME

lebron tried to get his team involved the first quarter and they were down 10.

i don't blame him for being more aggressive.

actually, if i'm going to go to a point in the game (that i saw, i got back from work late 3rd quarter), Damon Jones missing that WIDE open 3 was
smh.gif

This all just shows you that

A. LeBron aint no Kobe

B. LeBron aint no Jordan for that matter

The arrogance of this guy and his fans, is off the charts.

WITNESS

Witness what? A sorry team with a bunch of lower-tier players who are to shook to even be powers on the team because LBJ is on it? LeBron has some nice littleASG awards and scoring titles but what else has he won? He better get help soon or he will be wasting his prime years either:

A. Wasting away and getting bounced early
B. Moving to another team.

I NaSmatic I:
lebron tried to get his team involved the first quarter and they were down 10.

That's just COMPLETELY untrue. LeBron came out of the game... that would be the first quarter... chucking. Dude was like 4-16 in the firstquarter or something. He wanted no part of his teammates in the 1st quarter, bro. The Cavs started getting back in it when he decided to cool off shooting fora while, towards the end of the 1st and beginning the 2nd... and actually almost the whole 2nd.

I hope you guys aren't seriously bailing out Le(insert fav. insult here) because he scored 45. The guy TOOK OVER 40 SHOTS! and he got about 15 from thecharity stripe. That should tell you about all the shots he forced up despite BEING DOUBLE TEAMED ALL GAME.

Their offense was flowing best when Z had those 2 mins and 6 straight points. Otherwise it was Le(insert fav. insult) standing at the top being doubled onlyto throw up an ill-advised jumpshot. Lebron is not a pointguard or any type of of facilitator. Dude should not have had the ball so much because he can'tcreate for others. unless the gameplan was to look to the refs for the bailout call.

Plus all the other miscues he had (lettin Pierce race past him for the jumpball, missed FT, etc.)

Scored 45..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

A. LeBron aint no Kobe

WITNESS

Witness what? A sorry team with a bunch of lower-tier players who are to shook to even be powers on the team because LBJ is on it? LeBron has some nice little ASG awards and scoring titles but what else has he won? He better get help soon or he will be wasting his prime years either:

sick.gif
prime years? he's still taking high school classes while givinggarnett a facial. the man is growing. they are saying "witness" a athlete in the making. if you want to talk about a fraud, let us talk aboutgarnett's gatorade league of clutch. where the clutch at?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ I haven't seen anyone n here blame LeBron for the loss, sooo... I don't know who you were directing that comment towards.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

you big dummy- Umm... yes.

Read what I've already said.

And maybe he wouldn't have had to have brought his team back if he wouldn't have left them hanging the whole game.

The basketball knowledge on here is depressing sometimes.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously, you guys would have nothing wrong with a guy going 32-71 as long as his 31 makes got him 69 points.

roll.gif

Ridiculous.
Lebron shot 14-29 which ant bad shooting

and why is the bball Knowledge depression because we all agree on something else and u dont? cause on this subject that we talking about right here i dont seehow anyones Bball knowledge is depression

^ No, it's depressing because it seems like... "you guys would have nothing wrong with a guy going 32-71 as long as his 31 makes got him 69points."

team > me

Sorry.

There's no argument against that, and you guys are trying to build one.

That's depressing sometimes.

LeGone.
pimp.gif

outacontrol will be in here. he's just down cuz his Injuns got swept.

y'all quick to try and call someone out though...the damn game ended just a lil while ago. everyone don't watch every game in their computer room,especially big games...at least i don't. maybe he went and watched at a bar or his boy's crib.

he'll show up.

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

A. LeBron aint no Kobe

WITNESS

Witness what? A sorry team with a bunch of lower-tier players who are to shook to even be powers on the team because LBJ is on it? LeBron has some nice little ASG awards and scoring titles but what else has he won? He better get help soon or he will be wasting his prime years either:

indifferent.gif

You do realize it took Jordan like 5-6 years to win his 1st title?

Kobe was scoring 40 ppg for the Lakers for the past few seasons but the rest of the team was trash.

Once LeBron gets some decent team mates no one will be able to stop his team. I cant believe a dude who scored points is being criticized.

I cosign pretty much everything ska said, LeBron's game today reminded me a lot of Kobe in Game 6 vs. the Suns a couple years ago, he came out gunning aswell and even though he was on fire at the beginning, he didn't get his teammates involved enough in the early going and even though he had 50 pts, theLakers ended up losing that game. I don't know what game some of you were watching, but James definitely had no interest in passing the ball in the 1stquarter, I mean when is the last time you seen Bron have 1 assist at halftime. He's vaunted as the best playmaker in the game, yet he was anything but thattoday. He turned into Kobe Bryant of the past 2 years, trying to win the game by himself. Team will always beat individual.

so, if lebron took 10 less shots, which would be in the 1st quarter so his teammates could "heat up" the only guy that's possibly gonna have ashot is Delonte West. Plus Lebron would have only had like 25-30 pts, and who knows if his teammates were gonna make some shots.

no doubt the team game is better than the individual game but who the hell do the cavs have? outside of Delonte in this game (and MAYBE Pavlovic, Zydrunas),everybody was tentative in this game. LeBron has to take over the game,and not having Gibson definitely hurt them. The Cavs still need another star and a fewmore quality players before becoming a true Finals contender.
SAME thing with Kobe back in the day; if he shoots it a lot and misses, people are gonna call him selfish, if he passes it and his teammates don't hit theshots people will call him too stubborn and get on him for passing the ball. As a superstar of that caliber, whatever he does, people are gonna criticize him.

Cavs fan here...

Good game Celtics fans. The Truth was money tonight
pimp.gif
, and I definitely wouldn't mind seeing guys like Ray Allen and P.J. Brown get a ring.

LeBron was great this afternoon. He played a great game, made a couple of mistakes down the stretch (biggest one IMO is not winning the loose ball off the jumpball), but this loss ain't on his shoulders. We just didn't capitalize when we needed too.

LeBron and Delonte will get better this season. Almost everyone on this roster is expendable. As a Cavs fan, I'd love to see GM Danny Ferry take the"Kobe" approach and try to acquire a dominant big (Elton Brand, anyone?).

Good luck C's in the ECF's.

outtacontrol is a good dude, and I'm sure he'll be in here later on....Belle on the other hand...where has dude been?

Scary to think that Lebron is ONLY 23. He's going to take his lumps, but he will for sure be a champion when he decides to hang up the sneakers. He had toput the whole damn team on his back, and he ALMOST pulled it off. He had a hell of a year, and he's going to come back even better next season. There willbe pressure on Danny Ferry to get him a supporting cast who can carry their own weight in the 2nd season. Not before long it will be time for Lebron to optout. The window for the Cleveland/Lebron marriage is getting smaller and smaller. He has to be frustrated as $@% after how they went out this season. Lebron& the Cavs had a taste of the finals last yaer and were clearly outclassed. However, I don't see much improvement from that team and the one that waseliminated about an hour ago. Again, this ALL falls on Danny Ferry to do something by way of a trade/FA/draft to improve who is ballin' around Lebron.He's put the team on his back more often than not, but things NEED to be reciprocated. I just don't know if the Cavs have enough lucrative pieces tomake a trade. Their best bet might be through free agency (but who?). Eh...a lot of questions to be answered, but one year, Lebron WILL get it right...

And maybe he wouldn't have had to have brought his team back if he wouldn't have left them hanging the whole game.

The basketball knowledge on here is depressing sometimes.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously, you guys would have nothing wrong with a guy going 32-71 as long as his 31 makes got him 69 points.
Huh? He went 14-29 from the field which is 48%, dropped 45 points, and left his team hanging?
laugh.gif
What does taking 71 shots have to do with this again? What about DamonJones' wide open 3 that would have made it a one point game in the 4th Q, or Delonte West's wide open 3 clank, did they leave LeBron hanging then?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

outtacontrol is a good dude, and I'm sure he'll be in here later on....Belle on the other hand...where has dude been?

Scary to think that Lebron is ONLY 23. He's going to take his lumps, but he will for sure be a champion when he decides to hang up the sneakers. He had to put the whole damn team on his back, and he ALMOST pulled it off. He had a hell of a year, and he's going to come back even better next season. There will be pressure on Danny Ferry to get him a supporting cast who can carry their own weight in the 2nd season. Not before long it will be time for Lebron to opt out. The window for the Cleveland/Lebron marriage is getting smaller and smaller. He has to be frustrated as $@% after how they went out this season. Lebron & the Cavs had a taste of the finals last yaer and were clearly outclassed. However, I don't see much improvement from that team and the one that was eliminated about an hour ago. Again, this ALL falls on Danny Ferry to do something by way of a trade/FA/draft to improve who is ballin' around Lebron. He's put the team on his back more often than not, but things NEED to be reciprocated. I just don't know if the Cavs have enough lucrative pieces to make a trade. Their best bet might be through free agency (but who?). Eh...a lot of questions to be answered, but one year, Lebron WILL get it right...

wally szcerbiak, eric snow and damon jones are all expiring contracts for next yr.

to all of you saying he has not help and craziness like that, his so called crap teammates were playing pretty well early in the series for the first 4 gameswhile LeBron was stinking up the joint; when they got going early it allowed them to get in a good rhythm and they hit more than their fair of shots down thestretch, see Boobie, Z, etc. So to say the team game wasn't working is ******ed b/c the Cavs won 3 games in this series with Bron shooting 30% from thefield and avg about 24 pts before today. So check yourself before running to the excuse he has no help.

WITNESS

WITNESS

Witness what? A sorry team with a bunch of lower-tier players who are to shook to even be powers on the team because KG is on it? Kevin has some nice littleASG awards and scoring titles but what else has he won? He better get help soon or he will be wasting his prime years either:

.....Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom