OFFICIAL CAVALIERS V WIZARDS GAME 4 POST VOL: YOU CANT SEE ME

This is a critical game for both teams. If Wiz hold home court, its a new series. If Cavs steal one, its a wrap. I'm heavily leaning towards the Cavsstealing one away from home. They've had trouble all year winning away from the Q but they need to lock down and get it done. I think after such a badloss, they will regroup and show the Wiz kids why they are the EC Champs. Cavs should win this and close it out wed. night at home.

pimp.gif

Cavs will be fine.

King with 40 and 10

Cavs win by 8.

The rush of being home with the crowd really carried WAS. Now that that's dead, Cavs regroup and roll.

Little bit early, but not by much; I'll let it go.

Aaand... I'm really only responding in case anyone else responds with 'OMGZORZ, it's not the day of the game yet!!1!!one!11!'

As a Wizards fan, I don't wanna agree with you. But I really wouldn't be surprised if you're right. It's a must win for the Wiz tomorrow. Theyneed to keep that high energy they had in Game 3 and carry it on to the rest of the games.

These Wiz kids can be unpredictable
smh.gif

GO WIZARDS!

This is a critical game for both teams. If Wiz hold home court, its a new series. If Cavs steal one, its a wrap.
gonna have to agree with you on that.

whether or not Gil goes, we've won without him..

hopefully Roger and the rest of the bench play like they normally do at home.

hopefully the wiz pick up where they left off...

and hopefully outacontrol and i dont get into it
laugh.gif
jk

The Cavs gave up in the first half last game, and once more the wiz got cocky SMH. Why didnt they learn from the last time. Lebron goes for at least 35 and9ast tomorrow "AT LEAST"
Cavs route the wiz.
SMH at Stevenson dude got sonned in game one and two but yet still has the nerve to taunt.

I think the Cavs can take this one - and I really hope they do.

I don't think they will be defended as well/shoot as badly again and the Wizards are unlikely to stay that hot.

Games 2 and 3 were flukes for both teams, we are going to see a game more reminiscent of the first half of game 1, but with a way more focused and in controlwizards team.

I'll stick by my Wizards pick in the other post

^uh oh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

After practice, Gilbert Arenas had a priceless reaction to Jay-Z's verbal onslaught against Stevenson. "It's Hova," Arenas said. "It's the big dog. It's not like it's somebody else. If I had three people to talk about me in a song it would be Jay-Z, Michael Jackson and Prince. And Tupac and Biggie, let's be for real. Jay-Z had the time. That means he sat down somewhere, three minutes out of his time he had to write something."

Stevenson didn't have the best reaction until Arenas convinced him that having Jay-Z mention him in a record was an honor. "Jay-Z doesn't mention too many names," Arenas continued. "There's LeBron, Jordan and a couple of years ago he mentioned Yao and T-Mac. If I'm DeShawn, 'Thank you brother. Appreciate you brother.' "

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damon Jones
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

How did D.C. let Damon Jones takeover their night club, diss their team on the mic, then spin Jay-Z's diss record 5 times with Caron Butler there inattendance?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

eek.gif
laugh.gif

How did D.C. let Damon Jones takeover their night club, diss their team on the mic, then spin Jay-Z's diss record 5 times with Caron Butler their in attendance?

roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
that's what I'm saying.....
Stevenson said he is also upset that a D.C. area club would allow a diss record to be played about one of its local players. "We're in D.C. If we did that in Cleveland, they wouldn't do it. So, I'm boycotting Love. Everybody on our team, we're boycotting Love and Park. We're not going no more," Stevenson said. "But I appreciate Jay-Z for giving me the shout out."

laugh.gif
he's mad....he's REALLY mad!

That was pretty stupid/questionable to play that in your home team's city....

Love was better as Dream a few years back....club fell off
laugh.gif

Man this whole story is wild man hahahahah. I can't wait till today. This might be the most anticipated game in the city in a while.

smh.gif
at Love....

The owner is prolly a Cavs fan.
laugh.gif
Also, smh at the players who were at the party. Especially the Wizards, it's the freakin' playoffs! They need toget some rest and practice! I mean damn
smh.gif

SMH@LOVE

This is a must win, I think the team comes out with the same sense of urgency in game 3 and the Wizards win this one big.

Back
Top Bottom