OFFICIAL CAVALIERS V WIZARDS GAME 4 POST VOL: YOU CANT SEE ME

Washington deserves to lose just based on the fact that Stevenson has competely stolen my swag, I've been doing the 'cant feel my face' thing fortwo months, no lie, then i see this dude doin it on TV durin the playoffs
laugh.gif

Seriously though, I thought the Wiz were done after the way that 2nd quarter ended, I give them props for fighting back but for some reason they cant put 48minutes together.

Dope game...Caron should have shot the ball, but Gilbert is a proven clutch player so its easy to understand why he would get the opportunity.

Originally Posted by mrmossyman84

Washington deserves to lose just based on the fact that Stevenson has competely stolen my swag, I've been doing the 'cant feel my face' thing for two months, no lie, then i see this dude doin it on TV durin the playoffs
laugh.gif

Seriously though, I thought the Wiz were done after the way that 2nd quarter ended, I give them props for fighting back but for some reason they cant put 48 minutes together.

Deshawn been doing it for years already...

Originally Posted by MinGrady

Washington deserves to lose just based on the fact that Stevenson has competely stolen my swag, I've been doing the 'cant feel my face' thing for two months, no lie, then i see this dude doin it on TV durin the playoffs
laugh.gif

Seriously though, I thought the Wiz were done after the way that 2nd quarter ended, I give them props for fighting back but for some reason they cant put 48 minutes together.

then i guess idk what im talkin about then
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yayo was doin this in 05 and Tim Thomas did it in like 06 so...

The whole Wizards organization is a circus with a bunch of clowns. On to Round 2.

Go Hawks!

Congrats to the Cavs and Cavs fans you guys have out played us all series. Having an injuried Arenas is too much to over come. Have fun playing the Celtics and good luck.

Respect to you man. We need more of this in the S&T
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Yea my bad. I guess I was more in reference to Deshawn and Arenas for opening their mouths. And Eddie Jordan for looking hilarious. Maybe I should just delete the OG post.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Congrats to the Cavs and Cavs fans you guys have out played us all series. Having an injuried Arenas is too much to over come. Have fun playing the Celtics and good luck.

You sir are a class act.

Originally Posted by MinGrady

laugh.gif

then i guess idk what im talkin about then
laugh.gif
correct.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Lisa seems to have a phatty.
I remember seeing her in jeans once and she was looking aiight.
That was a while ago though.

rm5py0.jpg

Bron look like he wouldnt mind banging that phatty
roll.gif
roll.gif

In the end, the Wizards just did what they always do and went through stretches of not running the offense AT ALL. That 18-2 stretch in the 2nd quarter killedus.

I had already thought the series was over after game two, and didn't even watch game three because I was too busy, but I thought maybe we could get back inand make it a series. It was close but overall the Cavs outplayed us, so nothing to say really.

big win for us, hopefully i can get to the q on wed to see us close out the wizards, one game at a time lets end it

Dudes in the studio campaigning for DeShawn to be suspended "They can review this tomorrow right?!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ocks

Dudes in the studio campaigning for DeShawn to be suspended "They can review this tomorrow right?!"
laugh.gif
I just saw that highlight. There shouldn't have been a flagrant call at all 'cause he got ball with that foul.

Back
Top Bottom