OFFICIAL CAVALIERS V WIZARDS GAME 4 POST VOL: YOU CANT SEE ME

Originally Posted by you big dummy

eek.gif
laugh.gif

How did D.C. let Damon Jones takeover their night club, diss their team on the mic, then spin Jay-Z's diss record 5 times with Caron Butler their in attendance?

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

for real though. Butler sounded mad dissapointed. you don't want to make him mad either, I hope he comes out firing today
laugh.gif

why them players do that john cena u cant see me gesture? its corny as all hell....they better not put that crap in nba 2k9

Stevenson said he is also upset that a D.C. area club would allow a diss record to be played about one of its local players. "We're in D.C. If we did that in Cleveland, they wouldn't do it. So, I'm boycotting Love. Everybody on our team, we're boycotting Love and Park. We're not going no more," Stevenson said. "But I appreciate Jay-Z for giving me the shout out."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude throwing Hov props for making a DISS track about him. You know you're big time when you can verbally abuse someone and they sincerely thank you forletting their name leave your mouth.
roll.gif

This whole thing is SO ridiculous though, you can't help but laugh. And I got the Wiz Kids in this one, mostly cause I wanna see a good seven game series,but also home court. Bron still gonna get his though.

Deshawn is the biggest joke in the L, wait two seasons and see if anyone is talking about him, but im pretty sure LeBron will still be in the headlines

they need to stop with this souljah boy/lebron/jay z crap.

making news out of nothing at all

shutup Mike Tirico... their milking this storyline for all it's worth
alien.gif

glad we took out Gil. what are you doing with all those turnovers!?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

Stevenson said he is also upset that a D.C. area club would allow a diss record to be played about one of its local players. "We're in D.C. If we did that in Cleveland, they wouldn't do it. So, I'm boycotting Love. Everybody on our team, we're boycotting Love and Park. We're not going no more," Stevenson said. "But I appreciate Jay-Z for giving me the shout out."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude throwing Hov props for making a DISS track about him. You know you're big time when you can verbally abuse someone and they sincerely thank you for letting their name leave your mouth.
roll.gif

This whole thing is SO ridiculous though, you can't help but laugh. And I got the Wiz Kids in this one, mostly cause I wanna see a good seven game series, but also home court. Bron still gonna get his though.

anybody got the LINK
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom