OFFICIAL CAVALIERS V WIZARDS GAME 4 POST VOL: YOU CANT SEE ME

indifferent.gif

Brown lost that ball before he went up....bad call.

I swear Big Z can be called for an over the back foul every time he tries to rebound
smh.gif

Damn I always wanted to go to Park too lol. I heard you gotta be prepared to drop at least 500 bucks if you plan to experience that club properly.

Gilbert was killing us, but the wizards didnt really open up the lead until the bench came into the game in game 3. The second quarter is going to tell thetale of the game so far

damn... i'm mad i can't watch this game either...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i see Jamison is tearing it up early though

i wish tirico and hubie would get off bron's jock right now

Brons the best "last minute" dunker in the NBA. This guy goes up for more shots that you think are gonna be layups that he ends up jammin thananyone.

And I am SO sick of Mike Tirico between this and the draft it isn't even funny....

if mike tirico doesn't want to hear all this soulja boy talk, he needs to shut up, he's the one giving this kid publicity

also, he needs to hop off lebron's jock

can they please talk about the game instead of all this off the court stuff?

How the F ___ was Mike Brown out there so damn quick!? GOD.... that dude is so on Brons nuts its crazy, hes like

god Damnit..... shut up Tirico......... I hate this dude

this game/series is hype as +*%*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...this is what the NBA has been lacking, that intensity, crowd atmosphere and all that...

This is a serious question here:

Isn't it only a flagrant if you don't go for the ball? Stevenson hit the ball there.

Back
Top Bottom