OFFICIAL CAVALIERS V WIZARDS GAME 4 POST VOL: YOU CANT SEE ME

pimp.gif
FINISH STRONG!!!!

That "there only can be one" commercial with Nash and Ginobili looked horrible. Manus huge !!% nose made everything mismatched.
I thought i saw one with Nash and Kidd?

hate to say this again, but tirico needs to stop with this nonsense. he makes a comment bashing soulja boy or deshawn and wants hubie brown to chime in on it,but hubie just brushing it off cause it has absolutely nothing to do with the game

wiz getting killed on the boards...

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

Seriously, Tirico is a perfect example of why so many people on here get heated at LeBron , the amount of hype and untouchablility the media assigns to him is sickening, he can do no wrong, he never gets dunked on, he always makes the right play, ect ect ect.
So what? Maybe it's just me but I've never really PAID that much attention to what they anyway...but what superstar DOESNT get that treatment?

Wade gets it...(some of these same commentators were saying he was BETTER than Lebron a couple years ago)
Kobe gets it...
MJ got it...
Shaq used to get it...

It's always been like that.

Why does Brown always forget who is on his bench. He does it to Ben Wallace and right now hes doing it to Wally. Wallys been shootin well put him in the damgame.

..."Say this about the Wiz fans, they're smart."

indifferent.gif

I'm not even a Wiz fan, but that's hurt.

When Lebron plays like this he is probably the most entertaining player to watch right now

Back
Top Bottom