Official Cavaliers vs Celtics - Eastern Conference Semis Game 1 Post

Its gwoin down tonight
pimp.gif

I like the Cavs stealing game 1.

Give me one of the first two and I'll be happy.

I found out the the Cavs have won TEN road playoff games in the Mike Brown era. pretty decent

I think this is going to be a great series. The Hawks series really makes me think that Lebron could beat these Celtics pretty much by himself. He just needsa solid backup to be his robin. Gibson would most likely be that man.

As for the Celts, I think if they guard Bron with Posey and rotate KG most of the time towards him, Bron will have to settle for jumpers at first, if he'son, he'll stay with it, if he's off, he'll have to start driving in and forcing the action. At that point, Stern flips a coin and decides who getsthe call, KG with the block, or Bron with the charge.

Either way, I'm lookin forward to this series.
pimp.gif

Belle, props on your avy man. That is what bein a good sport is all about.

Chester, good luck makin it to the next round.
roll.gif

Tony Allen needs to play more than the 5 minutes a game he played in Rd. 1, if he even got that. If that means Eddie doesnt see the floor at all, so be it.He's by far our best man-up defender. I'm not trying to shut down LeBron here but if he and Posey could contain him to 20 points, that would be good.Theres no way LeBron ducks under the 20 mark for one game in this series.

Yup, making racial comments towards Stringer Bell is being a good sport.
Oh well, Mods did justice
pimp.gif

Hopefully the Celtics pull this one out I can't go another 2 rounds of the LBJ23 slurping

No Wiz fans have chimed in yet
nerd.gif

Hmmm.... I think the CAVS will get one of the first two in Boston to put pressure on the Celtics...I dont like our chances for a game 7 in Beantown.
So CAVS in 6.... =)

The Celtics have woke up and should take this series in 7 games. They look old though so they better win a title in the next two years.

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

Hopefully the Celtics pull this one out I can't go another 2 rounds of the LBJ23 slurping

No Wiz fans have chimed in yet
nerd.gif
I think we know their exact sentiments in regards to the Cavs.
laugh.gif

This is going to be something to watch.....

ILike most have said its either cavs in 6 or celtics in 7 with the C's winning all of their home games.

$tern will make sure whoever wins this series is in the Finals.

That said I think the Cavs will be able to pull this out in 6 games.

Teams don't usually have a lot of success in the playoffs in their first seasons with a lot of new players.

Most of the Cavs are playoff tested together and were in the Finals last year, which, even though they were swept, was great experience for them.

Cavs plus 10 for Game 1? Vegas is on crack. Sorry but I may have to jump on Cleveland and the points.

cavs need to come out and send a statement this game, hopefully they won't be to rusty after the rest

Originally Posted by bjm5295

$tern will make sure whoever wins this series is in the Finals.

STOP

IT

MY GOD

Why is everything a conspiracy to people nowadays?

To back up the reason why their team was outsted in the playoffs to begin with? Not saying that LVjordan's team was beat by Boston, but its just anatural reaction. Success = conspiracy. Especially with the Donaghey incident, people question any success by any big market.

Even though I dont like the teams in this series, I would like to see Boston make their serious run right now.

Go Celtics

Cavs in 6

KG ain't ready for the pressure (which is hard for me to say since I'm from MN
tired.gif
) and neither Ray or Paul have the experience to know how to take a team deepinto the playoffs. Not saying they can't do it, I'm just saying I don't think they will do it.

Either the Cavs in 6 or the Celts in 7. I dont think the Cavs could go to Boston and pull out a game 7.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Cavs in 6

tired.gif
) and neither Ray or Paul have the experience to know how to take a team deep into the playoffs. Not saying they can't do it, I'm just saying I don't think they will do it.
Celtics big three players have all at least gotton their teams to conference finals
laugh.gif
I don't see that being an issue.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Yup, making racial comments towards Stringer Bell is being a good sport.
Oh well, Mods did justice
pimp.gif

Wait. What? Dude got banned or somethin? I didn't know anything about that.

We need a thread stickied with a list of members banned. Someone could update it daily. So we can see what topics really sent people over the edge.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrmossyman84

Originally Posted by JPZx

Cavs in 6

tired.gif
) and neither Ray or Paul have the experience to know how to take a team deep into the playoffs. Not saying they can't do it, I'm just saying I don't think they will do it.
Celtics big three players have all at least gotton their teams to conference finals
laugh.gif
I don't see that being an issue.

What I was trying to say was none of them have had much experience in the playoffs recently. The last time any of them in the playoffs was 2004 which was 4years ago.

Back
Top Bottom