Official Cavaliers vs Celtics - Eastern Conference Semis Game 1 Post

Since when is Boston unbeatable at home? cause the Hawks couldn't get one?
ohwell.gif

Guess the Lakers should plan on going 7 games since Utah went 37-4 at home...

Celtics in 3.

edit- Seriously though, Celtics in 7.

I can see Boston having the same road problems with Cleveland, and their advantage on size. As mentioned defense and rebounding will be key.

On the other hand the C's have homecourt, and can be a really tough crowd. LeBron might rise up to it, we shall see.
nerd.gif

Zoolander is going to get exposed in this series. Boston in 6.

I am ready to hate Lebron James and Sideshow Bob with the passion of a thousand suns.
laugh.gif

^We already hate Sideshow Bob, I'd be more than happy to grant you membership to the club
laugh.gif

Then again I hate Big Baby Davis probably as much as you hate AV, so we have something in common towards our benches
laugh.gif

i dont hate AV he gives a lot of energy. i just dont like him shooting anything other than a put back or layup

^Didn't you start the unappreciation post last week?
laugh.gif
Either way I don't hate him either, he just needs to be on a leash at all times.

no that was joehustle, i dont start any unappreciation threads (rarely at least and they sure arent cavs related)

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

I have no respect for both teams, I do not have any part of me that likes either of theses teams, and I hope both teams lose every game in triple overtime.

With that said, go Celtics.

why you so salty?
Because Lebron is the poster Boy of the league. That main reason for the Cavs. For Boston, I have just never liked them.
Im not salty, im just saying that I like neither team. But I guess apparently, on a message board, me saying that I dont like any team means that I'msalty.

Like I said, I like neither team. Cavs because of the Lebron slurping, and if anybody touches him, they are thrown out. Celtics, just no apparent reason. Justhave never liked them, mainly for the fact that they are in the Atlantic, and Raptors are in the same division.

But salty?
laugh.gif

I swear, if something says anything remotely close to saying they dont like the cavs, Cavs fans take it personally like something is terribly wrong. Last Ichecked, nobody is forced to like your team.

Like I said, I dont like either team, but go Celtics.

I hate the Cavqueers but I am really hating the C's. They had a tough time with the Hawks. That is terrible. Like many have said, if they had trouble withJoey, what the hell are they going to do against LeBron. I think Boobie goes off like he did last year against the Pisstons. I am not going to root for anybodybut I am going to root against the C's. That was a pathetic showing. Cavaqueers in 6.

^ Please keep those kind of disrespectful insults (Cavqueers) off of NT. We don't allow them.

Its like this Lebron is going to get his no matter what they throw at him He averaged 32pts 9ast 8rbs against the C's this year. He is way too strong forpierce so the c's will throw posey at him and maybe leon powe at him to throw him off a bit. Z is a monster on the offensive boards and imo perkins cantstop z and vice versa im not gonna hate. But like its been said wally/gibson/west must hit some shots if they do and thats a big if because boston is prettyswell on defense The cavs will take it in 6. "hopefully"

If the Celtics, would've swept the Hawks, I would say Celtics in 4, but after going game 7 with the Hawks, I'll say Celtics in 6.

Back
Top Bottom