OFFICIAL CHEF/COOKS THREAD... VOL I wish these pics were scratch and sniff.

Might start posting some pictures with the holidays coming up. My dessert game is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

yeah man, we always have fun.  try to get at least 5 of us together on the regular to eat.  this time my boy sent out 20 facebook invites and they all came.
laugh.gif
  we had plenty of food/drinks though.

laugh.gif
idk know why i took a pic of the carcasses and not what i cooked.  seared up some salmon today after filleting them.
I'm seeing way to much meat left on those carcasses bro. Step your fillet game up.
grin.gif

yeah man, we always have fun.  try to get at least 5 of us together on the regular to eat.  this time my boy sent out 20 facebook invites and they all came.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
idk know why i took a pic of the carcasses and not what i cooked.  seared up some salmon today after filleting them.
I'm seeing way to much meat left on those carcasses bro. Step your fillet game up.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

i'm sayin.
i hope you at least saved those for soup.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

i'm sayin.
i hope you at least saved those for soup.

my sons, the meat was scooped after.  
laugh.gif

probably smoke some tomorrow and making some grav.  i wouldn't make stock with salmon, too strong and oily.  i am going to make some though with some fluke i also filleted today and kept the carcasses.

my sons, the meat was scooped after.  
laugh.gif

probably smoke some tomorrow and making some grav.  i wouldn't make stock with salmon, too strong and oily.  i am going to make some though with some fluke i also filleted today and kept the carcasses.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Asians would buy those salmon heads and bellies off you.
laugh.gif
Cut it up, put garlic, fermented black beans and steam them. After they are done put some soy sauce. Every part of the salmon is edible.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Asians would buy those salmon heads and bellies off you.
laugh.gif
Cut it up, put garlic, fermented black beans and steam them. After they are done put some soy sauce. Every part of the salmon is edible.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
already know how they get down. They'll probably just get used in wontons or something. The fillets will get used Sunday at some brunch I am catering with my teacher.

laugh.gif
already know how they get down. They'll probably just get used in wontons or something. The fillets will get used Sunday at some brunch I am catering with my teacher.

figure i'll bring this back with what i cooked tonight.  i put the chicken on the bbq, i didn't really taste a difference between roasting it but whatever.  at least i didn't get the crib all hot with the oven.  fried some catfish and sweat the asparagus in some super fatty gross bacon i rendered the fat out of and made some mashed taters.  peep the next level outdoor kitchen.
laugh.gif

booze brain kicked in with that knife.
laugh.gif
MPL- what is the crispy stuff?? Is it chicken? 
Whats the recipe to the whole chicken with stuffing? It looks very good. 

figure i'll bring this back with what i cooked tonight.  i put the chicken on the bbq, i didn't really taste a difference between roasting it but whatever.  at least i didn't get the crib all hot with the oven.  fried some catfish and sweat the asparagus in some super fatty gross bacon i rendered the fat out of and made some mashed taters.  peep the next level outdoor kitchen.
laugh.gif

booze brain kicked in with that knife.
laugh.gif
MPL- what is the crispy stuff?? Is it chicken? 
Whats the recipe to the whole chicken with stuffing? It looks very good. 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

roast chicken w/ honey hoisin sambal glaze

pasta w/ fresh & sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms and an egg

ox tail & beef tendon braised in black bean sauce, w/daikon, carrots, etc.

Tri tip w/veg stir fried in black bean sauce

Chicken salad w/fuji apples

chicken pho

Osso bucco style stew w beef tendon, pork shank & ox tail

damb you know how to throw it down in the kitchen. yum!

fo reals
eek.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

roast chicken w/ honey hoisin sambal glaze

pasta w/ fresh & sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms and an egg

ox tail & beef tendon braised in black bean sauce, w/daikon, carrots, etc.

Tri tip w/veg stir fried in black bean sauce

Chicken salad w/fuji apples

chicken pho

Osso bucco style stew w beef tendon, pork shank & ox tail

damb you know how to throw it down in the kitchen. yum!

fo reals
eek.gif

To be honest I didn't do alot for that meal. Chicken was a 5 dollar pre stuffed one from the grocery store. I just sprinkled some essence on top. The crispy stuff is catfish. I just dipped it in an eggwash and some fish fry and fried it.

To be honest I didn't do alot for that meal. Chicken was a 5 dollar pre stuffed one from the grocery store. I just sprinkled some essence on top. The crispy stuff is catfish. I just dipped it in an eggwash and some fish fry and fried it.

I am very excited to make some stuffing this year. I haven't had stuffing since last year and I really can't wait until Thursday to make more. I plan on Sauteeing Mushrooms and Onions (in water) and creating a broth from that and adding it to the Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix. Then adding some rosemary and cracked pepper on the top and putting it in a baking dish. Letting it bake and let that top get crispy. Damn I can't wait!

I am very excited to make some stuffing this year. I haven't had stuffing since last year and I really can't wait until Thursday to make more. I plan on Sauteeing Mushrooms and Onions (in water) and creating a broth from that and adding it to the Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix. Then adding some rosemary and cracked pepper on the top and putting it in a baking dish. Letting it bake and let that top get crispy. Damn I can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom